Toyota GR86 data for Kunos GT86

Cars Toyota GR86 data for Kunos GT86 2021-10-23

Login or Register an account to download this content
Arkangel749 submitted a new resource:

Toyota GR86 data for Kunos GT86 - New data for the GT86, add-on/replace

Modified engine data in order to resemble the new GR86 engine. I also added skins and adjusted weight. No spring stiffening for now.

Source for power lut:

This is a reupload without kunos content. You can put it into the original folder otherwise copy the original folder content to the new folder in the .rar file(just don't replace existing files if you do so).

Read more about this resource...

Hey, I read some of the thread you linked.

KS' GT86 is really very inaccurate so I would just ignore any performance metrics. Effectively nothing lines up on the car.

If you look around, you can probably find a link to a github with some of my data replacements uploaded, with a more reasonable GT86 physics included.

Also, make sure you're not putting in engine torque values. It has to be wheel torque for AC.

EDIT: Oh and IIRC Laguna Seca is like 10%? grippier in AC at Optimal than it is IRL.

EDIT 2: Road is about 7% too grippy, kerbs are okay. On race tires, so road tires might vary perhaps due to the kerb paint dynamics; not sure.

EDIT 3: Actually, if the curb can vary in response to the road tire, the road can too, so perhaps my point is moot.

Last edited:
Hey, I read some of the thread you linked.

KS' GT86 is really very inaccurate so I would just ignore any performance metrics. Effectively nothing lines up on the car.

If you look around, you can probably find a link to a github with some of my data replacements uploaded, with a more reasonable GT86 physics included.

Also, make sure you're not putting in engine torque values. It has to be wheel torque for AC.

EDIT: Oh and IIRC Laguna Seca is like 10%? grippier in AC at Optimal than it is IRL.

EDIT 2: Road is about 7% too grippy, kerbs are okay. On race tires, so road tires might vary perhaps due to the kerb paint dynamics; not sure.

EDIT 3: Actually, if the curb can vary in response to the road tire, the road can too, so perhaps my point is moot.
I'm really thankful for your feedback. Unfortunately I'm not very skilled in terms of AC modding. In fact this mod was born as a wish to have a friskier version of the 86 without having to wait for someone skilled to publish a proper GR86. In other words, my objective was smoothening the torque dip and not much else, basing myself on somewhat accurate data. If I'd possessed the knowledge to make a proper GR86 I would have done it properly, model included. Sorry :(

I'm really thankful for your feedback. Unfortunately I'm not very skilled in terms of AC modding. In fact this mod was born as a wish to have a friskier version of the 86 without having to wait for someone skilled to publish a proper GR86. In other words, my objective was smoothening the torque dip and not much else, basing myself on somewhat accurate data. If I'd possessed the knowledge to make a proper GR86 I would have done it properly, model included. Sorry :(
If you want, for personal use, you can take my car and transplant your curve in. There is also some BRZ data quoted out. I think the GR86 is a bit stiffer and closer to the BRZ than the GT86 so if you can figure out how to implement it, it might be closer.

I think the tires are better on the GR86 though so you're out of luck with the Primacys.

Last edited:
If you want, for personal use, you can take my car and transplant your curve in. There is also some BRZ data quoted out. I think the GR86 is a bit stiffer and closer to the BRZ than the GT86 so if you can figure out how to implement it, it might be closer.

I think the tires are better on the GR86 though so you're out of luck with the Primacys.
I'd love it! I don't seem to find it though... any link?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back