Toyota GR Yaris

Not sure where I got it and it looks a little messed up...

Attachments

• bandicam 2022-09-21 05-33-13-115.jpg
    bandicam 2022-09-21 05-33-13-115.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 137
thx guys, I just tried it but it does not seem to behave like the real one. From the real car reviews ive seen (and from my small experience with different cars in irl tracks) the car obviously has enough power to take a u turn with full powersliding /.drifting and keep that until the turn exit easily, like a true 4WD. The mod oversteers like hell, regardless.the powertrain setup (i didnt see n felt any change whatsoever) and it just cant take a u turn in full powersliding / drifting. Moreover you dont feel the 272 or 300 hp version, but weaker, the rear just cant keep up with the front Also, it has a huge lift off problem that instanty spins out even in light slips in mild curbs. It behaves loike a FWD rather than a 4WD. Am i missing something here in the way of dribing it, or the mod is not so great? Has anyone driven the real car to share its behavior??

Last edited:
thx guys, I just tried it but it does not seem to behave like the real one. From the real car reviews ive seen (and from my small experience with different cars in irl tracks) the car obviously has enough power to take a u turn with full powersliding /.drifting and keep that until the turn exit easily, like a true 4WD. The mod oversteers like hell, regardless.the powertrain setup (i didnt see n felt any change whatsoever) and it just cant take a u turn in full powersliding / drifting. Moreover you dont feel the 272 or 300 hp version, but weaker, the rear just cant keep up with the front Also, it has a huge lift off problem that instanty spins out even in light slips in mild curbs. It behaves loike a FWD rather than a 4WD. Am i missing something here in the way of dribing it, or the mod is not so great? Has anyone driven the real car to share its behavior??
Havent driven the real deal but I totally agree this car doesnt behave remotely close to something I would expect, and I have fair share of rl experience myself. Also big fan of this GR contraption (love the bizarre concept) so did enough research and all to consider that this mod is probably not great physics representation :/

fully agree ! The weird thing is that I downloaded 1 more mod and it was the same crap more or less... (just better exterior sound!) I want so much to drive this car in AC!

fully agree ! The weird thing is that I downloaded 1 more mod and it was the same crap more or less... (just better exterior sound!) I want so much to drive this car in AC!
seen alternate version of it, yes - looks like polished version of original one with minor change to physics, dunno. Neither of them makes me want to drive this car in AC, and its a pity as it should feellike proper go-kart pocket-rocket.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back