Misc Toyota Gazoo Racing YARIS WRC 2021 - Skin Richard Burns Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply Pakistani submitted a new resource:

Toyota Gazoo Racing YARIS WRC 2021 - Skin Richard Burns Rally - Livery Used by TGR Yaris WRC 2021 | NGP 6

I have designed this livery(TGR Yaris WRC 2018 Mod - Richard Burns Rally) based on the officially released photos by Toyota Gazoo Racing WRC website - tried my best to replicate it for Richard Burns Rally, its free to use; all logos used in this livery are the property of individual companies - I don't intend to sale or get payment for my work in this livery.
Regards
Simply Pakistani

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
The colors of black and gold were chosen to bring out the competitive spirit of the driver. The CRP pedal’s design incorporates the essence of hyper car styling. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($499,00) Aluminum Alloy Pedal Assembly Almost every part of the CRP is made of CNC aluminum alloy...
Trak Racer black anodized aluminium add-on side arms for an existing single monitor stand (80mm high x 40mm wide). For monitors and TVs up to 45"" Trak Racer monitor stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points (75/100/150/200mm), and come with a 3-year warranty. FEATURES...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Questions
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 849,95 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Freestanding Single Monitor Stand - For Monitors and TVs up to 80" with centre monitor profile is 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
  • Featured
Comfortableness is just as important as performance. The Alcantara made in Italy offers you luxury supercar hand feel. For racers who prefer geniune leather, the fine graine leather will never let you down. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($499,00) Forged Carbon Fiber Magnetic Shifter The steering...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
For the first time in history, Alpine F1 Team has co-developed a commercial racing simulator that can be used by fans and professional drivers at home. It’s called the Alpine Racing TRX and it’s presented by Trak Racer. “I really enjoyed the Trak Racer, Alpine Racing TRX. It’s a very useful...