Toyota Corolla Cup 2012

Cars Toyota Corolla Cup 2012 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I finaly got this working after adding the raceon addon. So thanks for this great Mod.

I have another question though.
Why are all the hands in the cars blue?

I finaly got this working after adding the raceon addon. So thanks for this great Mod.

I have another question though.
Why are all the hands in the cars blue?

You're welcome!

For me all hands are white :roflmao: as Race07 is loading the files from the DATA folder of the mod they should be all white/grey ingame....maybe there are missing files or other files overwriting the mod's one!? You could try removing some mods from the team folder to a backup folder and restart the game. Maybe one mod is overwriting the textures or such?

Thanks for the quick respond.

I have no other Mods than the Corolla Mod installed. When I select the Corolla in the STCC 2 season I have the white/grey hands.

I Then got a brilliant idea, I copied the file DRIVER_ARMS.dds from the Data folder to the Cup Teams folder and renamed it to 00001_DRIVER_ARMS.dds. I selected the Nr 1 Corolla from the Corolla Mod and I have the white/grey hands.
So I don't know what's wrong but it seems that the files in the data folder do not work because also the suit and the helmet file do not work, they are white and the dds files for the suit and the helmet are not.

UPDATE

Got it working. Reinstalled everything and now it's all looking good

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years