Toyota Corolla/Altis SP3

Cars Toyota Corolla/Altis SP3 v05.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice, maybe I just got a bit dizzy on brands hatch but I tried other tracks and the mirror is good, maybe the TV is a bit too big or it's just that the interior is not finished.
The sound was just an example, maybe that engine is more revving, I will try to find some other touring cars if it helps.

Yesterday I did some laps with a friend, is so much fun, ffb is great, I don't know why the diferencial settings appear on the bottom of the screen.
You have to like these kind of cars, some friend told me: "we have 100+ original cars and you setup a server with this mod?"
Love it or hate it

Last edited:
Here's an actual onboard video from the real car, maybe helpful for the sounds:

Note: This is the #124 car, without the bodykit and the rear spoiler, but AFAIK both cars are the same engine wise.

the one with less aero also has manual shifter, whereas the other one is sequential
good point about the class, .. although the class doesn't really cap the horsepower, does it ?

obviously all just speculation without any concrete numbers

all we got was a specsheet saying that it's 2.0 engine with around 260hp

the description on the game says 160hp
Ia8FeeW.png

the one with less aero also has manual shifter, whereas the other one is sequential
good point about the class, .. although the class doesn't really cap the horsepower, does it ?

obviously all just speculation without any concrete numbers

all we got was a specsheet saying that it's 2.0 engine with around 260hp

Not 100% sure, but I couldn't find any passage in the reglement which says how much horsepower are allowed/ not allowed in the SP3,so I guess teams are allowed to modify their engines.
The Clio Cup car from the SP3 for example has around 265 hp.

On a sidenote, I don't know how much data you got from the team in the end, but I find the ingame physics pretty good :thumbsup:
Best lap time on the VLN layout for the Toyota was a 9:51.xxx last year and I managed to do a 9:45.xx ingame.
I'm pretty sure that someone will even manage to go below 9:40.00 ingame, but this should also be easily possible with the real car if you're alone on the track and with a decent driver at the wheel:cool:

Yes should have put in my response on the mirrors, I meant only a tiny bit too big 5-10% at most.
Just from driving those cars irl the mirrors caught my eye..either way cool mod keep up the great work!

Not 100% sure, but I couldn't find any passage in the reglement which says how much horsepower are allowed/ not allowed in the SP3,so I guess teams are allowed to modify their engines.
The Clio Cup car from the SP3 for example has around 265 hp.

On a sidenote, I don't know how much data you got from the team in the end, but I find the ingame physics pretty good :thumbsup:
Best lap time on the VLN layout for the Toyota was a 9:51.xxx last year and I managed to do a 9:45.xx ingame.
I'm pretty sure that someone will even manage to go below 9:40.00 ingame, but this should also be easily possible with the real car if you're alone on the track and with a decent driver at the wheel:cool:
If the video above is any representative of the drivers of the real thing, then EASILY over 10s faster. Probably closer to 25s lol. Guy was on a grocery run.

If the video above is any representative of the drivers of the real thing, then EASILY over 10s faster. Probably closer to 25s lol. Guy was on a grocery run.
Yeah the driver in the video is more coasting and braking than anything else:D

The drivers from the sister car were a bit better though (well, at least one of them:p). They finished second in class + had the best lap in class

I still think that this one was also slower car, not as hardcore racer. Things like you can still see the original dials, whereas the other car has way more stripped cockpit

but yeah.. since the details on this car are not that super solid, I think it's fine if our car is based on it, but with certain differences
it will be intersting to see how it compares to Clio, once that's released

one small thing i was thinking about for future update is to pack data into data.acd, but I was never succesful with it :/ using quick bms, but it never creates the file for me, instead it keeps cycling around,each time creating bigger and bigger file

maybe you're doing something wrong :(
not maybe, I'm definitely doing something wrong, otherwise it would have worked :)

I see the progress , depending on if I only pick the data folder, or the actual files, .. sometimes i would see also KN5 flies being packed ( which they shouldn't) .. so yeah, .. will try to give this more attempts in the future, becasue I would like to keep it locked,
so that people don't accidentally mess with the files

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years