rF2 Toyota Celica TA22 @ NJMP - Thu 04 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i have a setup that i like :)
The only issue i have is if you spin the car and revs it to much the engine breaks :p
Recommendation, if you are in second or third gear when exiting a curve, shift to 8000 RPM, these engines don't have a speed limiter, so if you accelerate too much the engine will say goodbye. Be careful with acceleration as it tends to slip on the exits, also be careful with the suspension setting after about 7 minutes, when the tires reach the temperature, the oversteer stabilizes giving the feeling that the car bends less , but no, it is a sensation. Since the tires are at their optimum temperature, you can therefore tighten more at the exits and turn the steering more.
PD: optimal RPM 9000 to 9500 no more!
good luck! ;)

Sign me up as maybe please @Denis Betty . Need to do a repair job on the wheel...case broken on the bottom where the left clamp presses on the table. Got an idea to epoxy a thin piece of wood to the bottom of the wheel case to spread the force and reduce the plastic from breaking more.
Also, tried downloading the track / car last night ... took hours and only 2/3 complete for the car so I went to bed. Got up this morning hoping to be be ready to go but had a tcp error in rFactor. Downloading again now.

Sign me up as maybe please @Denis Betty . Need to do a repair job on the wheel...case broken on the bottom where the left clamp presses on the table. Got an idea to epoxy a thin piece of wood to the bottom of the wheel case to spread the force and reduce the plastic from breaking more.
Also, tried downloading the track / car last night ... took hours and only 2/3 complete for the car so I went to bed. Got up this morning hoping to be be ready to go but had a tcp error in rFactor. Downloading again now.
OK Jack, hope you can make it. If you don't show up, we will have an idea of why that is. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back