rF2 Toyota Celica TA22 @ Nemuno Ziedas - Thu 07 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry gents for quitting halfway R2, but there was no point in going on.
After being lapped twice AND taking someone else out in R1, I just couldn't risk that happening again.
Hopefully you gents had a good race.
Thanks Denis for the event and for sharing your set:notworthy:, and thanks all for racing.. :thumbsup:

Sorry gents for quitting halfway R2, but there was no point in going on.
After being lapped twice AND taking someone else out in R1, I just couldn't risk that happening again.
Hopefully you gents had a good race.
Thanks Denis for the event and for sharing your set:notworthy:, and thanks all for racing.. :thumbsup:
I wouldn't worry about the "risk" of taking someone out mate. One of the main reasons I race here and at the Fanatics is the relaxed atmosphere. No league pressure, just a bit of fun. A few accidents here and there aren't going to ruin anyone's day... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about the "risk" of taking someone out mate. One of the main reasons I race here and at the Fanatics is the relaxed atmosphere. No league pressure, just a bit of fun. A few accidents here and there aren't going to ruin anyone's day... :thumbsup:
Oulton Park International NC.
Event thread is up. Will put server up tomorrow if I remember. :redface:

Thank you for your kinds words. And you are right, the atmosphere and kindness in all of the RD racing clubs I've taken part in is amazing.:)
It''s just, back in the day when I raced a lot more often I used to be a rather safe and reliable driver.
Yet the move I tried to pull last thursday was actually quite a stupid one with next to no chance of success. And one of my fellow racers, who came here to have a good time fell victim to my stupidity.:redface:
I hate it when that happens, so yes it did ruin MY mood for the night..:(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing