rF2 Toyota Celica TA22 @ Mont-Trembant Thu 23 Jul 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
This was AMAZING! :D

GRAB_074.JPG

GRAB_075.JPG

GRAB_077.JPG

GRAB_078.JPG

GRAB_079.JPG

Thank you all for racing tonight and sorry for having a complete nose bleed on TS. I try hard not to do that, but every now and then my temperament gets the better of me (I blame it on my genes). I've apologised to Daniel and we (virtual) kissed and made up. He even made a very kind offer that I can't mention on a public forum. :confused:

Also, sorry to @max1966i who I basically shouted down and generally was very rude to all night. Malx I'm sorry mate, I'll do my very best not to let anything like that ever happen again. You didn't deserve that and I respect the way you stood your ground. Fair play, I was being an idiot mate, sorry.

OK, that said, I think the general feedback for the combo was really very good. Personally, I really like the track and (once I'd done around an hour in it) the car was a lot of fun too IMO.

I've put a server up with the Alfa 33 @ PIR. I didn't get a chance to test the combo yet, so I'm not gonna post next week's event till I've had a chance to try the combo out.

Thanks again to you all for joining and next time I start crying before I've seen the replay, you have my permission to (collectively) tell me to STFU. :redface:

Will you be sticking to TeamSpeak? Never used it but have Discord setup.
Well the problem is, I've been asked to move over to Discord. But many of the long standing members don't like it (me included). So we have a situation atm where there is still a choice. I went to Discord for the S.GP beta events and we ended up with drivers split between the two. Until there is no choice, it's easier and more popular to stick to TS. It's free, easy to set up, doesn't constantly beep at me (although you can turn audio alerts off... alledgedly) and doesn't constantly bombard me with stuff I don't want or need to know. So for the time being, it's TS. I'll probably get dragged up in front of the Beak now. :rolleyes: ;)

@Joakim Yes, we were not social distancing at all. Groups of three and four was pretty fun. :) Glad I made it. Mike was pretty lonely, but the rest of us made up for it. Dean and I often tried to defy physics by occupying the same space at the same time.

I can barely operate TS3 with generous assistance. Give me a decade or so before I have to switch again. The Alfa 33 at PIR sounds appropriate. Thanks for hosting Denis.

Morning Mates,

first of all @Denis Betty : THUMBS in...ahhhhh...sorry....UP....LOL

Had a great time yesterday. Combo was awesome, i´m somehow into these cars. So rewarding.

Races where ok. First race good off the line, unfortunately little lovetap from behind on first corner combination. Ended with the front end looking the wrong direction.
Tried to keep it consistent, ended up third (would not have bet on that).

Second race was very entertaining in the beginning. Awesome close racing with @Joakim Skalstad and @max1966i . After that a bit boring cruise till @Denis Betty closing in fast. what a pace this guy has...little confusion between us two...but evening ended in absolute harmony nonetheless!!!

Next time Alfa, cool car, but have to work on setup i guess to make it feel the way i want it. Feels way to nimble, bit like a bunny, very nervous.

These where my two races:

CU next time!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back