rF2 Toyota Celica TA22 @ Autodrom Most - Thu 10 Dec 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Denis Betty sing me up please :) and i'll be driving that ;)

Monster 1.png

Monster 2.png

Hi Denis
Work getting the better of me.
Regrettably may have to miss this one.
Great combo Enjoy and have fun.
Apologies.
Aw unlucky. Thanks for signing out though.
There's plenty of slots so if you do make it home in time for one or both race, feel free to jump on the server. :thumbsup:

Hi guys, i will sign out for today.
tried the car this evenening and can't get connected to the car as the steering feels so indirect. Did some tweaking with the steering angle but it did not help. Not sure why, but the car feels for me undrivable, sorry for that.

Hi guys, i will sign out for today.
tried the car this evenening and can't get connected to the car as the steering feels so indirect. Did some tweaking with the steering angle but it did not help. Not sure why, but the car feels for me undrivable, sorry for that.
Try increasing the minimum force in options in rF2, from the garage/car set up screen.

Really fun race 1! However I really saw my lack of practice in terms of tyre-life. I finished R1 with 12 on left front, and 6 on left rear!
Was a fun start to R2 as well!

Anyway, due to covid restrictions, we can only be 2 people at the gym at once, and can only have 2hrs booked each week. This week those 2 hours were 2100-2300 UTC Thursday for me. So I just had to leave during the race. Writing this while doing pre-workout warm up...!

Last edited:
Really fun race 1! However I really saw my lack of practice in terms of tyre-life. I finished R1 with 12 on left front, and 6 on left rear!
Was a fun start to R2 as well!

Anyway, due to covid restrictions, we can only be 2 people at the gym at once, and can only have 2hrs booked each week. This week those 2 hours were 2100-2300 UTC Thursday for me. So I just had to leave during the race. Writing this while doing pre-workout warm up...!

So you are serious to work on your muscles to get the most beautiful girl in the city instead to finish a race????????????????????

OK, you have pictures of her?? :geek:

Thanks all for signing up, for racing and for supporting the club. Great atmosphere tonight and some great racing - very fair from what I saw.
Next week is Posche 911 RSR '73 @ the newly updated Montreal (new GFX). Server is up and I'll post the event thread/sign up thread in the morning.
Look forwards to racing with you guys again real soon. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Mostly fun races except was filthy on myself in race 1 when I locked a brake and speared into Steve. So sorry. Punished myself by waiting until the field had passed before resuming. Race 2 was better but such a hard track to pass on but that also led to some close fun racing. A gentlemanly gesture allowed me to pick up a couple of places toward the end that made for a slightly better finish. Great fun had by me. Thanks to Denis for hosting and to all who participated.

Last edited:
Too bad the racing interferes with our socializing. ;) Looking forward to many more Thursdays.

BTW Oliver, the car’s not my fave either. I’ll have to try Denis’ suggestion if it comes round again. I also seemed to be losing time/speed on every straight, I think on my upshifts. Suggestions appreciated.

Once again my changes to make the car more responsive (for me). I change to 720 degrees rotation - in the garage go to options, it's in there. I also altered the steering lock in the setup to the lock that had 720 in brackets. In options > controls, I increased my steering sensitivity to 150%. This reduces the dull feeling around centre steering. Lastly, I increased the minimum force in garage options. This is wheel dependant and you increase it till your wheel begins to oscillate when the car is not moving and the back it off till it doesn't oscillate any more.
It helped for me, hope it helps some of you guys. Don't forget to return you steering sensitivity to 100% before driving an F1 car. ;)

Last edited:
Once again my changes to make the car more responsive (for me). I change to 720 degrees rotation - in the garage go to options, it's in there. I also altered the steering lock in the setup to the lock that had 720 in brackets. In options > controls, I increased my steering sensitivity to 150%. This reduces the dull feeling around centre steering. Lastly, I increased the minimum force in garage options. This is wheel dependant and you increase it till your wheel begins to oscillate when the car is not moving and the back it off till it doesn't oscillate any more.
It helped for me, hope it helps some of you guys. Don't forget to return you steering sensitivity to 100% before driving an F1 car. ;)
Thanks for the info, but in the end not a big deal that i missed it because i was unexpected forced of from driving from "private life". So no chance that i finished one or both races.

Will be tough the next week to decide if i drive rf2 or acc, wich i got and been testing some days now, as the rd races are running the same days.:(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 258 13.5%