Toyota Celica ST185 4K + 8K Castrol Skinpack

Skins Toyota Celica ST185 4K + 8K Castrol Skinpack 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheSourceOfTheNile submitted a new resource:

Toyota Celica ST185 4K + 8K Castrol Skins - Higher quality textures than the original.

Toyota Celica ST185 - Castrol 4K + 8K Skins
I've been working all night to get this out, but I finally have the Monte Carlo version of the Toyota Celica from the Ready to Race pack that just came out. I'm going to do some of the other skins for the car pretty soon, so keep your eyes peeled for updates.
View attachment 191618 View attachment 191617 View attachment 191620 View attachment 191621 View attachment 191622...

Read more about this resource...

"The default version in the game is the 2k version. This is simply a redone version of the original in a higher resolution for better graphical fidelity. Although, I would suggest at least sticking with the 4k version, because the hood cam has really low resolution textures when you use it."

Gonna reply here, because I can't reply to review comments :D Yes I know it's high res version, I just downloaded it to be able to comment, I'm not going to use it. Personally I disagree with your opinion on 4k. May be true for people with monster rig or running single screen, I use triples with relatively high graphics settings and 980ti, large grid of cars with 4k textures kills FPS performance and eats up VRAM. For me it's 2K or nothing, I don't sacrifice 60 fps for anything. Also, I don't use hood cam but cockpit, so my own car textures are hardly noticeable.

So what I meant, that if you do totally new skins for new DLC cars, please offer also 2K downscaled version for people like me :) This skin itself seems really accurate high res reproduction, and really is not 2 minute job :D

"The default version in the game is the 2k version. This is simply a redone version of the original in a higher resolution for better graphical fidelity. Although, I would suggest at least sticking with the 4k version, because the hood cam has really low resolution textures when you use it."

Gonna reply here, because I can't reply to review comments :D Yes I know it's high res version, I just downloaded it to be able to comment, I'm not going to use it. Personally I disagree with your opinion on 4k. May be true for people with monster rig or running single screen, I use triples with relatively high graphics settings and 980ti, large grid of cars with 4k textures kills FPS performance and eats up VRAM. For me it's 2K or nothing, I don't sacrifice 60 fps for anything. Also, I don't use hood cam but cockpit, so my own car textures are hardly noticeable.

So what I meant, that if you do totally new skins for new DLC cars, please offer also 2K downscaled version for people like me :) This skin itself seems really accurate high res reproduction, and really is not 2 minute job :D
I know the feeling. The game's AI will eat up your CPU like crazy. I didn't make a 2k skin for this car for obvious reasons, but always make sure to provide them for original content. I mostly just play the game in Hotlap mode, so an 8k skin doesn't really show much of a performance drop. With AI, I wouldn't suggest running more than 4k on just a few cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back