rF2 Toyota Celica GTO @ Salzburgring - Thu 26 Mar 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Totally random but rf2 loads but crashes when the race starts tried with and without public beta, any of guys seen this?
I have tested the combo in SP and on the RD server. I can't reproduce the problem. Maybe do an integrity check? @Daiman Patel what else could wee try mate?
Performing an integrity check definitely sounds like a good idea. :thumbsup: Maybe also clear out your 'Shaders' and 'CBash' folders in the '<rF2_install_dir>\UserData\Log' directory.

Guys, So it was the trackmap plugin crashing the game. Also with the 8o/c clapping for thanking the NHS for the heroic efforts in keeping us all well will you of delaying the start of the race?

It's in the UK?
I didn't hear that.
I will ask on TS and if people want to applaud the NHS at 20:00, of course I will respect that. :)
How long will clapping continue?

That was quite a cool car- tons of power and a bit of aero!

Looking back, i cut the chicane on my qualie lap, so apologies for that, although i was still 0.4s off the fastest time in that sector...

Both races were scrappy. Race, turn 1, i ran too deep and hit the gravel. Had a nice battle with Kreshnik until he spun, then i did the same a couple of laps later. i then collected Victor as he rejoined the track on the racing line, and lost more time. Tried to chase down Daniel, but just fell 1s short on the final lap.

Race 2 started better, kept a little gap to Daniel throughout, then again Victor hit me, this time reversing onto the racing line!This tagged my rear, and i stalled. Had to chase Daniel again, then he made a mistake and i finally got ahead.

Crazy couple of races, would be nice to try this car again.
Cheers all.

That was quite a cool car- tons of power and a bit of aero!

Looking back, i cut the chicane on my qualie lap, so apologies for that, although i was still 0.4s off the fastest time in that sector...

Both races were scrappy. Race, turn 1, i ran too deep and hit the gravel. Had a nice battle with Kreshnik until he spun, then i did the same a couple of laps later. i then collected Victor as he rejoined the track on the racing line, and lost more time. Tried to chase down Daniel, but just fell 1s short on the final lap.

Race 2 started better, kept a little gap to Daniel throughout, then again Victor hit me, this time reversing onto the racing line!This tagged my rear, and i stalled. Had to chase Daniel again, then he made a mistake and i finally got ahead.

Crazy couple of races, would be nice to try this car again.
Cheers all.
Grat race tonight Ross, youre soo quick. Lucky me I took the chance after your mistake in the first race but just impossible to catch in the second one.

I really enjoyed racing this car with you all.

Thanks for the fun there

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing