rF2 Toyota Celica GTO @ Salzburgring - Thu 26 Mar 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Funily enough, after asking everybody not to cut the chicane, I've just spet about 2 hours checking the replay of T1 for every driver (race 2). In the main, I was pretty happy that almost everybody was doing their best not to cut the chicane. A special mention goes to @Stephen Gibb , who didn't cut the chicane at all in R2... 0 cuts, WD mate.

I have written down a rough score for each driver and I'll put the scores and a little explanation in a PM tomorrow. Obviously I won't be doing this every week, so if we can all keep up the high standard of sportsmanship that we mostly saw this evening I'll be really happy to continue hosting events. :thumbsup:

Race 1 beautiful..I apologize at the start that I was stuck on the track but like an xxxxx I had turned off the car and forgetting to turn it on again, sorry for all those behind ... the race was beautiful with mistakes on my part and fights for the top5 with F. Leone and my partner Boniotti who got on the podium, race 2 could be as beautiful as race 1 and maybe even here among the Top 5 but a mistake by D. Betty compromised everything but that's okay also because I thank Denis for its enviable fairplay waiting for me to give me back my position, a warm applause .. next time for sure .... which track do you choose?

Hi.
2 years without touching rfactor2, yesterday2 races. Very fun, with good battles. My only option was to stay on track and wait for mistakes to make a good result.
Very happy, I managed not to make mistakes and get P5 in both races. Bad luck in race 2, a double had an error and collided with him losing P4.
Congratulations to the podium and to all the participants.
Thanks for these 2 races.

regards

Denis. Sincere apologies but I completely forgot all about this race. Only seen one email in my inbox and it reminded me of it.

Can't believe it sorry mate.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years