rF2 Toyota Celica GTO IMSA @ Road America 2019 - Thu 15 Oct 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
See you Thursday. Unless you're joining us on the server this evening for a practice? :thumbsup:

EDIT: @akephoe sorry buddy, this message was to you but I forgot to tag you. :redface:

Last edited:
Hi Sergio and welcome to Thursdays in rF2.
Don't worry about how expert a driver you are, we welcome drivers of all levels. The racers here are very friendly and super helpful. If you want help with something, please ask.
Look forward to seeing you on track. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@Jack Smith in case you can join the event ;)
View attachment 412288
View attachment 412289
View attachment 412290

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\ToyotaCelicaGTO_1986\(number on car)
Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)
Wow ..... thanks very much Yves. I will follow your instructions and see if I can get it working. My driving will be a bit below grade but I'll look good doing.

Yes.... sign me up please @Denis Betty. Trying to get the skin to work right now and followed by some practice but not getting the skin to load in game as yet ..... give me a few minutes to try again. I'll call for help if needed.;)

i have a skin that i was going to use but i don't think i'll be able to join you guy's, so if anyone want to use it there it is ;)
Monster 1.png

Monster 2.png

Monster 3.png

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\ToyotaCelicaGTO_1986\(number on car)
Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

Now I want to make my charity car as well! Love it!! :D

Except, I didn't make it. I can't not use the Shyte Chocolate car, just because I find it so funny that it is a genuine, proper, serious company that makes chocolate! I'll join you in racing charity cars in a later race @akephoe :)

Also, tooting my own horn here (or something like that). From the last time we raced this, I made some cars that are available for everyone :)

The #36 Cheez Doodles car (inspired by @Daniel R. 's SEGA car)
7aFTzCf.jpg

#10 Castrol Toyota
mAU2rQP.jpg

#21 Havoline Toyota (based on a real life rally car. Someone had a different sponsor, but kept the castrol-style design. Cheap and easy I guess?)
xKbp0aG.jpg

I did make a new livery for this week, but after some messages back and forth with the guy handling the company I based the livery on, I decided to keep it stored on a secret place. At least for the time being :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing