Cars Toyota Celica GTO 1987 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juergen submitted a new resource:

Toyoto Celica GTO 1987 - Toyoto Celica GTO 1987 for rFactor2

This version, Toyota Celica GTO 1987, is partially based on 32_pixels Toyota Celica GTO 1986.

cd2urfhtzmdwsgs6g.jpg

Most of the changes where requested through the ISI Community. A lot of people tried to contact 32_pixels, without any success. I tried to contact him by PM on the ISI Forum and on Facebook but got no feedback from him. SRosswick (he made the skin pack) tried to contact him since October 2014, no luck. Other tried it, too,...

Read more about this resource...

I think the medium tyres might need another go. I spun once at mid ohio and when the car stopped, I watched the wear of the tyre go from new to 1.5 bars in the red. While the car was stopped mind you.

The run before that I had spun the car, and dropped the clutch to spin the car the right way and by then the tyres were gone, absolutely undriveable. Also, if I drive the car into a corner hard, the temps of the fronts will go from 60 C, to 200 C and back to 60 C by the time I reach the next corner.

Looking forward to the update though to sort this last bit out.

Thanks, Ryan

Juergen updated Toyota Celica GTO 1987 with a new update entry:

Toyota Celica GTO 1987 v1.02

This is the updated and (hopefully...) final Version of the CelicaGTO1987.

View attachment 105558

View attachment 105559

Changelog:
Features and changes v1.02 Toyota Celica GTO 1987 compared to Toyota Celica GTO 1986:
- Showroom display fixed (FIX)
- Undershadow disappearing fixed (FIX)
- Fixed the "Tire-remove-Chassis-Bug" (FIX)
- Missing Discglow added (New Feature)
- AI default Setup changed (FIX)
- Steve`s Skinpack added to Teams (incld. Icons). At the moment there...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Toyota Celica GTO 1987 1.03

This is a minor update regarding a visual tire size difference between ai car tire and human car tire. If you dont mind about this optical bug, just skip this update.

Installation: Uninstall version v1.02 with the Launcher or the ModManager. Extract the downloaded 7z file, copy the file to your package folder and install the new version with the Launcher or the ModManager.

Readme: http://www.mediafire.com/view/65hrdm6ch8ky75c/readme_celicagto1987.txt

I`m working on a slightly update, so far done:
v1.04

- mirror bug fixed, where the outside mirror shows a part of the template file
- slightly changes to the AI`s setup
- AI leaves very slow the pitbox, working on it

Any other wishes left?

Toyota Celica GTO 1987 1.072

This update comes with some visual changes, too. I decided to change the texture of the rainlight. The LED`s are looking a little bit to modern for a 80`s years car. But i can`t remove the LED`s, i love them to much :) Therefore i added the rainlight as an option into the car upgrades section. Default is the new classic rainlight. The added headlights (car upgrade section) was a request from a league, for driving 24h races. Because of the slightly changed engine, the car is now a little bit...

Toyota Celica GTO 1987 2.0

Some visual updates and the mixture adjustment added.

Changelog:

- better night lightning for onboard instruments
- fuel mixture adjustment added (introduced with rF2 build 1098), buttons must be assigned to use this function (increase/decrease mixture) on track
- new headlights, thx reb.ellion (fixed, no more selectable as upgrade)
- water- and oilcooler added

New Headlights
View attachment 140821

New Cooler
View attachment 140822

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No