B50.PNG

I think I can leave this here for now. Back to the car itself.

B55.PNG

B54.PNG

Quite large moving of the door and pillar parts and some remodeling of those and the frame's front door area. Really starting to line up though, so it's worth it. I know I can't get it perfect, but "almost" is more than enough.

At least for now stuff has to make logically sense and I don't want to stretch proportions much more than some mm if possible.

Yeah, those are the 13's.

The wheel is something I cooked up in literally perhaps a minute or two because it was too disorienting without it. Soon I'll probably start detailing the dash more, so I'll just start again on the wheel and make it more proportional.

Before that, I need to model in the shifter, handbrake and paneling around it. Everything has to fit into place dimensionally before I detail anything, otherwise it'll bite me in the ass later.

B58.PNG

Not making a ton of sense right now, but at least it's getting there. I know the carpet, sound deadening and everything has to fit under the panels, so there's no way it's mounted very low. Would be nice to see a pic showing the height difference from frame to panel cutout for the shifter.

I don't know if you still have the time and motivation to finish the car, but it would be great if you do :) AC lacks a good AE86.
Truth be told, I have more important stuff to work on right now, but regardless, the GT Sport model has been ripped and is obviously far superior.

I *might* continue this one in the future just to do it, but I'm definitely putting my physics on any of the good GTS converts that'll come out later, so we will have a good 86 eventually regardless.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%