AC Toyota AE86 Tuned @ Magione - Wed 06 Feb 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well that was action packed! Thanks Craig @Craig Dunkley for this event and many congrats to the podium guys, you certainly worked for it!

My sincere apologies to whoever (can't find your name in entry list) I nudged on first lap, 4th corner of the 2nd race, hope I didn't ruin your race, by the time I'd waited for you to re-join I realised I was last:roflmao:

Thanks to @Denis Betty for such a fair scrap in the last few laps... so nervous of trying a pass without taking you off, I swear my Hillman Imp on Goodyear snow tyres had more grip than these things:laugh:

Come back 325i, all is forgiven:p:p

Yes I had great fun and was involved in several battles.

I put the drift version of this car on the server after the race and a few drivers completed several laps with her...was great fun :thumbsup:

We are calming things down a little next week, we will be racing the Audi TT RS VLN. The week after, we will be drifting again I am sure..we are going to race a beast of a car ..the Audi Sport quattro S1 E2 @ Bridgehampton ..I hope you all sign up, will be lots of fun :thumbsup:

Many congratulations to the podiums ..A job well done guys :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes I had great fun and was involved in several battles.

I put the drift version of this car on the server after the race and a few drivers completed several laps with her...was great fun :thumbsup:

We are calming things down a little next week, we will be racing the Audi TT RS VLN. The week after, we will be drifting again I am sure..we are going to race a beast of a car ..the Audi Sport quattro S1 E2 @ Bridgehampton ..I hope you all sign up, will be lots of fun :thumbsup:

Many congratulations to the podiums ..A job well done guys :thumbsup::thumbsup:
That was certainly a challenge alright! Finally by race two I'd sort of worked out how to drive this thing :O_o:
Having said that though I still had a couple of offs and was v lucky to more or less keep it facing the right way :whistling:

I'm liking this little tour of different cars btw, keeps things fresh. Never tried the Audi Quattro but I'm surely looking fwd to that one already :D

Was good fun last night although both sessions I had a good start and managed to end up in the gravel sending me to the back. Was good having to battle back through and surprisingly I didn’t cause havoc to other people’s races.

Thanks Craig once again!

Was good fun last night although both sessions I had a good start and managed to end up in the gravel sending me to the back. Was good having to battle back through and surprisingly I didn’t cause havoc to other people’s races.

Thanks Craig once again!

Always welcome my friend ...really glad that you had fun :thumbsup:

I wanted to thank both of you for posting a setup, that was very kind of you both and I am sure it helped many drivers out :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Completely agree. I ended up using @Martijn van Bommel 's setup which really helped to stabilise the rear end!
Martijn - I was wondering in fact how you came up with this. I'd be tinkering a bit myself but went the opposite way with rake and made the rear quite low as I thought that might make it less 'swingy'. The rest of my setup was very similar but it seems that made all the difference.

Either way thanks again :thumbsup::)

@RainhamIron ,
uuuhh lucky shot i guess :), i was trying things and also the ridehight
and found that if i put the front low and the rear high it helped a lot
with the oversteer.
In fact i found it to be a little bit to much understeery :D.
That was a pretty effective lucky shot there mate ;)
Yep, maybe a touch understeery on corner exit especially, but for me anyway that's exactly what this car needed as otherwise it was far too keen on swapping ends and going ass first into the weeds :whistling:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 83 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 58 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 124 13.8%