rF2 Toyota AE86 @ Jerez '86 - Thu 09 Dec 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
OK it's not mandatory that you join us on Discord but you must have Premium membership. You will also need to complete the Real Names field in Account Details (see post #7 of this thread). You must use your real name in game and Discord (if you decide to join us on Discord). You must read the RD Club Racing Rules and by signing up you agree to race by them.

That's it. Once you have Premium you will be able to open the link to the server password (in the OP of this thread).

Hope you decide to join us. :)

@Denis Betty here's your Levin skin ;)

Lucky Strike Levin.png

Make sure to delete any other version previously installed.

Make sure to put all the files that are in the RAR archive.

To have the gold rims use the #07 Minolta a-7000 1985 to create the skin directory.

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\AE86_Club\(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste all the files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

The Trueno ;)

Trueno Lucky Strike 2.png

To have the gold rims use the #01 Kitokito Sprinter 2007 to create the skin directory.

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\AE86_Club\(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste all the files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

@Jack Smith here's your Levin skin ;)

Molson Canadian Levin.png

To have the rims in the pic use the #04 Sugibayashi Levin 2006 to create the skin directory.

Download link

To use liveries in game:

The Trueno ;)

Trueno Molson Canadian 2.png

To have the rims in the pic use the #20 Advan Carrot Kurata Trueno to create the skin directory.

Download link

To use liveries in game:

Last edited:
@Denis Betty here's your Levin skin ;)

View attachment 522963

To have the gold rims use the #07 Minolta a-7000 1985 to create the skin directory.

Download link

To use liveries in game:

The Trueno ;)

View attachment 522964

To have the gold rims use the #01 Kitokito Sprinter 2007 to create the skin directory.

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Thanks Yves :)

@Jack Smith here's your Levin skin ;)

View attachment 522965

To have the rims in the pic use the #04 Sugibayashi Levin 2006 to create the skin directory.

Download link

To use liveries in game:

The Trueno ;)

View attachment 522966

To have the rims in the pic use the #20 Advan Carrot Kurata Trueno to create the skin directory.

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Thanks Yves .... I will try to remember how to install ... following your instructions. If not I will call for help.

Thought i would share my setup with you guy's as i'm not sure if i'll be able to join you ;) It should work for both the Trueno and the Levin. As an fyi in the upgrade i use the hard rear damper option.

P.S. @Denis Betty use the one i posted cause i made some changes from the one i gave you when we were practicing

Attachments

• Trueno.svm
    4.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back