rF2 Toyota AE86 Club @ Oulton Park - Thu 20 Aug 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Can someone poinmt me to where i can find the teamspeak server information? i used to enter the server directly by the bar on top of the page, now i don't know how to join :redface:
Sorry, I should include this info in the OP.
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here (the menu-bar link to connect to us on TS is no longer on RD but the info on this page will explain how to create a bookmark and enter your real name - don't hesitate to ask in this thread if you need help!)

Holy Macaroni with a Snickers Bar! This was two insane races. I don't think I've ever experienced racing like this between this amount of different drivers over so many laps.

So, if the idea is that this car on bumpy/altitude-changing tracks are a bad idea, we should do a race on a flatter track later on in the year (Norisring, Silverstone etc.), as the cars is amazing to drive in close fights!

I dabbled with setup but quickly reverted to default before race 1 - all I could do was make it even more erratic over the bumps into/out of Cascades(?)!

Also, nearly forgot to say - great turnout in the end tonight too, obviously a perfectly considered combo by Denis. Big thanks again for organising @Denis Betty :ninja:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years