rF2 Toyota AE86 Club @ Oulton Park - Thu 20 Aug 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Btw @Daniel R.

You might be better off avoiding any patterns that are supposed to line up over wheel arches/towards the rear window etc. depending on the time you want to use on this.

As you can see, the bonnet doesn't line up with the side properly. And to get colors on the widened wheel arches, you need to make them fit on the extra arches at the bottom of the template.
MfZwQRu.png

While at the rear, I found it would take way more time than it was worth to make it line up from the side to the tailgate. Not at least because it seems like they need to be a different width to make it line up properly.
eiF672E.png

Which is why I gave up on trying to make a NfS livery when we raced these cars in May! :)

Btw @Daniel R.

You might be better off avoiding any patterns that are supposed to line up over wheel arches/towards the rear window etc. depending on the time you want to use on this.

As you can see, the bonnet doesn't line up with the side properly. And to get colors on the widened wheel arches, you need to make them fit on the extra arches at the bottom of the template.
MfZwQRu.png

While at the rear, I found it would take way more time than it was worth to make it line up from the side to the tailgate. Not at least because it seems like they need to be a different width to make it line up properly.
eiF672E.png

Which is why I gave up on trying to make a NfS livery when we raced these cars in May! :)

Thanks for advice... Don't know yet if I can manage to make a skin in time, but I try

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 116 13.5%