• 25000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

EU Toyota AE86 Club @ Oulton Park - Thu 20 Aug 2020

Rui F. Martins

6000RPM
Premium
Feb 12, 2011
Can someone poinmt me to where i can find the teamspeak server information? i used to enter the server directly by the bar on top of the page, now i don't know how to join :redface:

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff member
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
Can someone poinmt me to where i can find the teamspeak server information? i used to enter the server directly by the bar on top of the page, now i don't know how to join :redface:
Sorry, I should include this info in the OP.
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here (the menu-bar link to connect to us on TS is no longer on RD but the info on this page will explain how to create a bookmark and enter your real name - don't hesitate to ask in this thread if you need help!)

Matt Rosum

75RPM
Premium
Sep 3, 2018
Very funny race, especially the second one with the battle Malcom vs. Matt vs. Daniel...good stuff, guys! And congrats to an almost 1:02,xx to Pauli...

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
Holy Macaroni with a Snickers Bar! This was two insane races. I don't think I've ever experienced racing like this between this amount of different drivers over so many laps.

So, if the idea is that this car on bumpy/altitude-changing tracks are a bad idea, we should do a race on a flatter track later on in the year (Norisring, Silverstone etc.), as the cars is amazing to drive in close fights!

Reactions: Denis Betty

Michael Murphy

100RPM
Premium
May 28, 2012
I dabbled with setup but quickly reverted to default before race 1 - all I could do was make it even more erratic over the bumps into/out of Cascades(?)!

Also, nearly forgot to say - great turnout in the end tonight too, obviously a perfectly considered combo by Denis. Big thanks again for organising @Denis Betty :ninja:

Last edited:
Reactions: Denis Betty

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Instagram

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 43 25.7%