• 25000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

EU Toyota AE86 Club @ Oulton Park - Thu 20 Aug 2020

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
Btw @Daniel R.

You might be better off avoiding any patterns that are supposed to line up over wheel arches/towards the rear window etc. depending on the time you want to use on this.

As you can see, the bonnet doesn't line up with the side properly. And to get colors on the widened wheel arches, you need to make them fit on the extra arches at the bottom of the template.

While at the rear, I found it would take way more time than it was worth to make it line up from the side to the tailgate. Not at least because it seems like they need to be a different width to make it line up properly.

Which is why I gave up on trying to make a NfS livery when we raced these cars in May! :)

Daniel R.

500RPM
Premium
Sep 9, 2016
Btw @Daniel R.

You might be better off avoiding any patterns that are supposed to line up over wheel arches/towards the rear window etc. depending on the time you want to use on this.

As you can see, the bonnet doesn't line up with the side properly. And to get colors on the widened wheel arches, you need to make them fit on the extra arches at the bottom of the template.

While at the rear, I found it would take way more time than it was worth to make it line up from the side to the tailgate. Not at least because it seems like they need to be a different width to make it line up properly.

Which is why I gave up on trying to make a NfS livery when we raced these cars in May! :)
Thanks for advice... Don't know yet if I can manage to make a skin in time, but I try

Magnus Dahlgren

500RPM
Premium
May 22, 2010
I need to get back behind the wheel, I’ve been away from it for far too long!
Also, this sounds like a nice track&car-combo, so sign me up please! :)

Reactions: Denis Betty

Pauli Ahonen

250RPM
Premium
Nov 11, 2017
Well there's still some strange rebound issues with the suspension.
I'll test some workarounds.

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Instagram

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 43 25.7%