rF2 Toyota Ae86 Club @ Anglesey - Thu 19 Nov 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Luca Ciarfella

Call him, he's good...
His number is
1-800-CHEWINGGUMPAPER

10412558.jpg

Jokes aside, we hope you get it sorted!!

Last edited:
Ahhh... can't make this one. Got to go to Halifax for a medical procedure on Thursday. Should be back in time but probably will not be allowed to do anything strenuious for a few days. Have fun.
Best of luck with the procedure -and the recovery- then, Jack! Hopefully the nurses won't hurt you too badly;) Hopefully CY next time then..

@Luca Ciarfella I can not recommend DuckTape and Tiewraps enough. It held my G25 together for quite a while, until at some point there was so much play on the rim in every direction that it felt like holding a SRW-1..
Hopefully you can get it sorted..

@Luca Ciarfella forgot to say that the pic you did for the first post looks DOPE!!! Well done!
How is the process creating them? I suppose there is some editing involved!?
I think that unlike me, Luca has some artistic eye for a beautiful picture and some skill in capturing and manipulating that image. Not something I will be able to learn any time soon.

Fortunately, every time I ask him, Luca comes up with the goods. So it's a team effort and I like that. Some of you guys make skins for people, Luca can do flyer pics, others may share set ups, etc. That's what makes it a club and that's what keeps me coming back for more. All I have to do is choose a combo and post it. Simples. :D

I think that unlike me, Luca has some artistic eye for a beautiful picture and some skill in capturing and manipulating that image. Not something I will be able to learn any time soon.

Fortunately, every time I ask him, Luca comes up with the goods. So it's a team effort and I like that. Some of you guys make skins for people, Luca can do flyer pics, others may share set ups, etc. That's what makes it a club and that's what keeps me coming back for more. All I have to do is choose a combo and post it. Simples. :D

...nothing more to add to this!!!!!

@Luca Ciarfella forgot to say that the pic you did for the first post looks DOPE!!! Well done!
How is the process creating them? I suppose there is some editing involved!?

Thank you :)
And, yes, there is lot of editing:confused:. I'm a photographer, amateur, not professional (but in my opinion this is a good thing :roflmao:), and I know well editing software. If you want, here you can see some of my photos. www.lucaciarfella.it
I also work in movie industry, and even if I'm in sound department, I love the video aspect, too.

thought i would show you guy's my progress on my new rig that i'm building for my Fanatec gear

1605833455939.png

1605833472072.png

1605833492165.png

1605833510169.png

As you can see the wheel deck, the monitor stand, the shifter holder and the seat anckers are all figured and done, what you don't see is that the articulated keyboard and mouse tray is all figured out and build but it is not assemble. Whats left to do is tp figure the pedals placing and anckers, some wood holes filler, sanding and finally the painting. Depending on work i'm hopefull that it will be completed by the week after the coming one.

^ awesome build!!!

Great raceday yesterday.
Really a nice car and track combination, i had a lot of fun.
First race i was way to slow, and got a big lift at the start/finish line hitting the outer kerb. OUCH
Second race i could improve after some setup tweaks, but still not fast enough.
Had a great fight in the end with Roland, very respectful driving, great stuff!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back