rF2 Toyota AE86 Club @ Ahvenisto - Thu 21 May 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Denis Betty What I meant by it possibly not being very suitable for multiplayer was more along the lines that it is not the best track to run if you only have a single screen setup with a narrow DOF like I do. You don't see much in the corners (which are both sharp and with big elevation changes). But Crew Chief and car radar (and being careful) should go a long way I guess.

98061288_269867717547870_5332124695946854400_n.jpg

"like a bridge over troubled water"

For a learning process I decided to make a couple of liveries for a driver here, but as I made two from him, there is one to spare. Then I got bored and decided to make one more. If anyone wants to drive one of them for tomorrow just message me(No, I am not expecting anyone to jump on it, but it's stupid to just store the files for no-one to possibly use). One are meant to be a modern twist on a classic livery, the other is... just something I decided to make afterwards.

91F0RmT.jpg

r4UgRlz.jpg

For skin use, remember that windows and rim-color follows the livery you choose to swap out.
Also note, the white part over the taillights are black/dark in-game :)

BTW the game's just been updated.

And it happens to be a fairly significant update, too, that kinda breaks graphics compatibility (well not really breaks, but...alters, I guess is the right word). So if you launch tonight's combo and everything looks green (especially shadows and dark spots in general) instead of the usual turquoise tint, it's not technically a problem on your side, it's the result of the update (and content will have to be adjusted for it).

(Needless to say my tint remove ReShade is now completely useless and makes everything orange.)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%