Resource icon

Textures Toyota AE86/AE85 Gauges 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 254134

If you made visible changes can post some screenshots?

Ye ok I will upload some screenshots.I was in a rush cuz I had to go somewhere.And I am currently working on the dinger but I have 0 knowledge in coding.I am using some links Kubix gave me on Discord and I hope I will finish it.When it is done I will put it in this archive like a pack with gauges and the dinger.

Ye ok I will upload some screenshots.I was in a rush cuz I had to go somewhere.And I am currently working on the dinger but I have 0 knowledge in coding.I am using some links Kubix gave me on Discord and I hope I will finish it.When it is done I will put it in this archive like a pack with gauges and the dinger.
ok Thank you so much! :)

StefanVW updated Toyota AE86/AE85 Gauges with a new update entry:

Fix+new beta

Hi RD,hi guys.It has been a while.I have not forgotten this texture I have made and that I am really proud of.Anyways,I have a new update for it.First now when lit up not the whole gauge will be green,just the writing,like in the stock ones.Then I removed the Satsuma logo and replaced it with the GT logo that we now have in the game with the latest beta,to fit the GT trim.As usual use the tool and put the textures in the sharredassets3 folder EXCEPT THE satsuma_dash_gauges.tex.dds THAT...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I made new version of this xD
upload_2019-7-19_14-56-48.png

For anyone who gets an error when importing, open it in paint.net, click "Save As" then click Save, then from the drop-down at the top left, pick DXT1 (I think, ends with 1.) And hit save. That should fix it. Also, if you want to use UAE, flip the texture vertically, and save it.
And author, this texture is awesome! I use both the GT and non-GT one! Thank you for making this!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%