Resource icon

Skins Toyota 88C-V SkinPack v1.04

Login or Register an account to download this content
maxx2504 submitted a new resource:

Toyota 88C-C SkinPack v1.0 - Toyota 88C-V Skinpack v.10

Hi !

I recently found this car on Youtube and decided to make some skins for it ! Some Skins (and wheeltextures, ill explain later...) will not exactly match the real cars. I just changed are small things i like to see on the cars, espacially some additional sponsor-logos.

This pack include the following Skins (and mactching pitbox textures):
- Marlboro (white, red)
- Taka-Q (yellow, black, white)
- Toyota (white, red)

I also changed the skin.ini - files for matching helmets, suits and...

Read more about this resource...

Hi !

Just a little sneak for my next skin for the Toyota 88C-V. It will be an IMSA-like skin, because the original car was a Toyota 88C (w/o the "V") and looks different than this car. So i hope you like it, when its done. I will do some more, but at the moment its damn too warm to work on the PC :(

WIP:
__custom_showroom_1564221220.jpg

So guys...later then :)

Hi guys !

So this would be the finished IMSA like skin from the Toyota 88C (w/o the V). What you think ? Should i upload this ? Any other suggestions ? :)
__custom_showroom_1564245487.jpg
The text "Technology on a fast track" normally was printed on the top of the car...but at its place the 88C-V is very uneven, so i decided to put it on the back side. good or bad idea ?
__custom_showroom_1564245207.jpg

maxx2504

If you're willing to do more skins for the car, you can do an image search for:

- Tenoras Toyota
- Dome Toyota 88c v. - You'll see a beautiful plain white skin
- STP Toyota
- Versao Shell toyota - a nice red die cast. think its a fictional skin only.
- Nisso 3s toyota
- Leyton House Toyota - Shows lot of Porsches but there's a toyota as well
- Nippondenso Toyota - make sure to write nippn and denso together without space.
- Toyota Toms Group C
- Kitz Toyota
- Toyota Casio Group C
- Wacoal Toyota
- Dome 86c
- Toray Toyota Group C

They're not all the 88c v skins but group c and imsa toyota skins. Just trying to help because I love Group C cars and wanted to see all liveries for the 88c-v. Thought I'd post what I find for you too.

Hi AnklaX !

Thats a damn long list of some really nice Skins. I will make some of them for sure. Takes some time. Ill post some WIP pics in this thread.

Again...that will take some time...hold on :)
I'm patient, I know these take time. I've made some myself. I don't think it will take as long as it takes me. You turned these out pretty fast. I don't expect anything though, it's your choice. I just thought to post these in case you're interested.

Anyways, you've done great with the skins so far. Good luck!

Mosport + Group C = What a combo. I'm off...

• Deleted member 503495

Isn't this car ripped from the PSP's Gran Turismo release?

Hi !

Sorry that i get in touch so late. I had no time to make some other skins. But i will now at the weekend :)
Here is a little preview. That skin is done:

__custom_showroom_1567214829.jpg

Last edited:
Next skin...Wacoal. The Startnumber is wrong (like on the Leyton House skin)...because my own Red/White Toyota skin already has the 38. So i decided to take the #28. The sponsor logos and the stripes are not placed like on the real one because its another toyota. i hope its looks good tho ?

__custom_showroom_1567290730.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 189 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years