Cars Toyota 7 (578A)

I can see where you're coming from, since the program seemed half-finished at best, but what should I use in its place?

You're probably looking in the ballpark of 300-500lbs of downforce at 150mph, but thats just a guess based on the cars of the era which I found on mulsanne's corner. Based on what I've read about the seven's aerodynamic efficiency, drag is probably quite high compared to these Porsche's:

If you can't manage to find any definitive data anywhere else, then you could try something like simscale's CFD - it's far better than autodesk's software, as well as being free to use. If the numbers seem plausible, then it's probably better to use whatever the program spits out than nothing.

You're probably looking in the ballpark of 300-500lbs of downforce at 150mph, but thats just a guess based on the cars of the era which I found on mulsanne's corner. Based on what I've read about the seven's aerodynamic efficiency, drag is probably quite high compared to these Porsche's:

If you can't manage to find any definitive data anywhere else, then you could try something like simscale's CFD - it's far better than autodesk's software, as well as being free to use. If the numbers seem plausible, then it's probably better to use whatever the program spits out than nothing.
Autodesk was giving a ballpark figure of 0.72 for the Cd, so at least we have some general figures to compare with them now. Thank you!

If you have been keeping an eye on the 'What Are You Working On' thread, you might have noticed that the Toyota has finally made its debut in AC! From what I've seen, the model looks great, apart from a few rough edges that could use some rounding out.
AC working 0312.jpg

With no physics as of now, we used the sdk file to find out if it worked, so the suspension doesn't line up as it should right now, but expect that to change.

Showroom 0312.PNG

Almost all of the dummies are ready to go, I just need to finish the engine, do some LODing, and obviously some texturing, and the model will be done, as long as I am not forgetting something else important.

Sorry for keeping this so short, I'll be getting back to work on this.

I'll just put this point to bed so it doesn't get brought back up.
If you look back at the beginning of the thread I mentioned that I used orthographic images of the GT model to get a very generic shape together. The GT model isn't going to help any when it comes to what's already been done. Just to humor the point, I snapped a picture of the model's interior. There's practically nothing that can be learned from it that hasn't been learned already. If anything, it could be used only to make sure the powertrain is not hideously off, and even then it wouldn't do that good of a job at it.
View attachment 350967View attachment 350968

The cockpit is pretty much useless on the GT model as well, since even the numbers on the tach aren't even legible, and there's even a e-stop button in there that is simply incorrect.
View attachment 350969View attachment 350970

Okay, I guess it was just a quick thought that had popped into my head. I saw your mention of the images/data - I had imagined that Polyphony with their resources would have been able to do a decent job (for the time at least) but maybe not!

As a fan of older race cars, I'm very interested in the work going on here - clearly a passion project.

Progress has finally started on the engine, since most of the other things have been taken care of.

I started out with the exhaust manifold, since that was the best thing I could use with my references at the time. Like every prestigious modder does, I eyeballed it. Immediately after creating a box the size of the engine, I found out these were nothing close to the real exhaust manifold.
Exhaust II 0316.PNG

After inserting the block for the engine, I re-did the manifold to some success.
Exhaust 0318.PNG

And because I have no idea what the progression of creating an engine should be, I decided to make a rough draft of the valve cover.
Engine 0319.PNG

Alongside these new pieces, I've gone and cleaned up older meshes to give them a nicer look in AC.

Have a little comparison, where the first door is fixed, compared to the original.

In terms of physics, I've just about got the points for the front suspension nailed down, some powertrain stuff for the NA variant, and that's about it.

Last edited:
I thought it would be an opportune time for you guys to get a bit of a short update, and I'm afraid I've accomplished a lot less than you would expect, especially with the whole quarantine fustercluck going on. Alongside numerous small changes in existing meshes to make sure they look perfect in game, here's what's new.

I see a few edges that need Normal/edge split treatment in the gif, but apart from that top notch work :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I forgot to bring this up in the previous post, but that gif is supposed to be a sort of before/after of the normals.

Picking up from the last update. I've added the compressors to the turbochargers, and lined the piping up to the intake.
After the first picture was taken, the compressor was re-done once more to ensure the shape was accurate to the compressor on the actual car. The second one, even though the piping connecting to the compressor could use some work, and the turbine can use some improving on the triangulation, this is more or less complete.
Turbo 0323.PNG
Turbo 0405.PNG

I got bored one day and played around with the front fenders, which are connected in some way to the area behind the mirrors, which can be seen in the picture below.
Front Fender II.jpg

I've more or less implemented this into my wheel well. I have yet to find a picture with better lighting to figure out exactly what is going on under there, so a simple passageway will have to do for the time being.
Fender 0324.PNG
henlo 0324.PNG

Still dreading doing anything in relation to the engine bay, I decided to add some of the last details to the cockpit, including the switches mounted to the dash, a small box, and the wiring involved with such things have been added in.
Dash 0327.PNG
Dash 0328.PNG

Running out of things to do that aren't the engine bay, I made some progress, adding some wiring leading to what will be a distributor. The general shape for the rear end of the gearbox is starting to take shape.
Engine 0401.PNG

Due to lack of references and/or sheer amateurism, items like the engine, gearbox, and rear suspension are taking extremely long, to the point where I am starting to unfortunately burn out a little. Alongside the unknown end-goal for physics, and not knowing what most of the entries in the data files will do, and what I need to do with them, I start to see why these take so much longer than expected.

Ironically, I have presented myself with the goal of having this completed by the 23rd of August, to honor one of the drivers who died testing it. If the car is not ready by then, then I hope to have it released on the 9th of December, or whenever it is completed.

Hopefully I can get over my 3d modelling burnout and start getting some physics nailed down. If anyone has any sort of information they can provide when it comes to the Toyota, it would be very much appreciated!
__custom_showroom_1585280040.png

Until next time! :)

Last edited:
I thought it would be an opportune time for you guys to get a bit of a short update, and I'm afraid I've accomplished a lot less than you would expect, especially with the whole quarantine fustercluck going on. Alongside numerous small changes in existing meshes to make sure they look perfect in game, here's what's new.

I forgot to bring this up in the previous post, but that gif is supposed to be a sort of before/after of the normals.

Picking up from the last update. I've added the compressors to the turbochargers, and lined the piping up to the intake.
After the first picture was taken, the compressor was re-done once more to ensure the shape was accurate to the compressor on the actual car. The second one, even though the piping connecting to the compressor could use some work, and the turbine can use some improving on the triangulation, this is more or less complete.
View attachment 360571View attachment 360572

I got bored one day and played around with the front fenders, which are connected in some way to the area behind the mirrors, which can be seen in the picture below.
View attachment 360573
I've more or less implemented this into my wheel well. I have yet to find a picture with better lighting to figure out exactly what is going on under there, so a simple passageway will have to do for the time being.
View attachment 360570View attachment 360569

Still dreading doing anything in relation to the engine bay, I decided to add some of the last details to the cockpit, including the switches mounted to the dash, a small box, and the wiring involved with such things have been added in.
View attachment 360568View attachment 360567

Running out of things to do that aren't the engine bay, I made some progress, adding some wiring leading to what will be a distributor. The general shape for the rear end of the gearbox is starting to take shape.
View attachment 360566
Due to lack of references and/or sheer amateurism, the powertrain are taking extremely long, to the point where I am starting to unfortunately burn out a little. Alongside the unknown end-goal for physics, and not knowing what most of the entries in the data files will do, and what I need to do with them, I start to see why these take so much longer than expected.

Ironically, I have presented myself with the goal of having this completed by the 23rd of August, to honor one of the drivers who died testing it. If the car is not ready by then, then I hope to have it released on the 9th of December, or whenever it is completed.

Hopefully I can get over my 3d modelling burnout and start getting some physics nailed down. If anyone has any sort of information they can provide when it comes to the Toyota, it would be very much appreciated!View attachment 360564
Amazing work it's looking great already i imagine a huge amount of work involved.

Just don't stress yourself over it, do not over-think it; it is a passion project, made out of fun for personal enjoyment. Keep that always in mind when you feel tired. Means you have every right in this world to take a break.
However, do not use it as an excuse to not come back to it. Why? Because I would suggest using this project to train yourself in discipline. Things are often ugly, and even when we do or are with something or someone we love, we have to deal also with stuff we would like to never touch. But this is life, you get both, and you make the most of it. Have fun, relax, fool around, do not pretend everything to be spot on perfect, but do not slouch about when it comes to be productive. It is what will make you feel alive and purposeful in the end.

I understand the engine is a pain in the back (engine, not power unit :p it has no kers, ers or else), but every time you feel like "why am I doing this? I am full of it", think "this is making me better at something I do not excel at". Do not let it overcome you, you overcome it. Use it to your advantage to become better, have better skills and improve yourself. The engine as anything else that you may encounter in your days. Keep yourself sharp, and keep sharpening yourself my friend ;) this car is your tool, you are not its drudge.

"Human life is like iron; if iron is used it will wear out, but if it lies unused, rust will destroy it even so." (Cato the Elder)

Just don't stress yourself over it, do not over-think it; it is a passion project, made out of fun for personal enjoyment. Keep that always in mind when you feel tired. Means you have every right in this world to take a break.
However, do not use it as an excuse to not come back to it. Why? Because I would suggest using this project to train yourself in discipline. Things are often ugly, and even when we do or are with something or someone we love, we have to deal also with stuff we would like to never touch. But this is life, you get both, and you make the most of it. Have fun, relax, fool around, do not pretend everything to be spot on perfect, but do not slouch about when it comes to be productive. It is what will make you feel alive and purposeful in the end.

I understand the engine is a pain in the back (engine, not power unit :p it has no kers, ers or else), but every time you feel like "why am I doing this? I am full of it", think "this is making me better at something I do not excel at". Do not let it overcome you, you overcome it. Use it to your advantage to become better, have better skills and improve yourself. The engine as anything else that you may encounter in your days. Keep yourself sharp, and keep sharpening yourself my friend ;) this car is your tool, you are not its drudge.

"Human life is like iron; if iron is used it will wear out, but if it lies unused, rust will destroy it even so." (Cato the Elder)

Maybe there could be an article to highlight promising mods and passion projects like this one, get more people to notice and people who might have more experience around the data files?

Due to lack of references and/or sheer amateurism, items like the engine, gearbox, and rear suspension are taking extremely long, to the point where I am starting to unfortunately burn out a little. Alongside the unknown end-goal for physics, and not knowing what most of the entries in the data files will do, and what I need to do with them, I start to see why these take so much longer than expected.

Hopefully I can get over my 3d modelling burnout and start getting some physics nailed down. If anyone has any sort of information they can provide when it comes to the Toyota, it would be very much appreciated!

Things are always going to take a long time when you go to this level of detail. The Toyota TS010 that's in development has been in the works for years. So many of the mods for AC are ripped models from other games with textures already in place - hopefully you're not trying to keep pace with anything like that.

Hey, everyone.
After nearly 3 weeks, and a bit of a break, I've come back with some small updates on the Toyota. While not much in terms of new stuff has been achieved, but I have gone back and improved on quite a bit of the pre-existing models. I'll briefly go over some of the larger changes, but there have been several smaller changes I have made throughout to hide some of the amateur blemishes of my past modelling that were either small enough to not really make a point in changing it, or I simply forgot I changed it.

And surprise, surprise, nothing much at all has been done to continue working on the transmission or the engine, rather than looking at Kunos' and other various examples of open-engine models.

With the discovery of some new references, after searching all of Google Images for the 9,384th time, I quickly found out that the rear fender was far too wide compared to the actual car. This ended up with changing the entire inside of the rear fender, to have a shape similar to that of the real counterpart.
Old:
1587758784913.png
New:
1587758736572.png

1587758971073.png

In addition to the rear fender, the space frame that was visible in the cockpit was joined together haphazardly when I first made them, disregarding things such as welds and not-garbage normals. Naturally, I had to re-make them the proper way this time around. While they are not perfect, they look infinitely better than what they replaced.

Once again, another old vs. new comparison. The suspension mounting points towards the front have yet to be modelled on the new model, though.
1587760032051.png
Space Frame New 0421.PNG

Finally, I have gone and toyed around with the front wheel well to have what will pretty much be their final shape, which finally includes that LMP-esque vent to negate pressure in the wheel well. Some small changes may or may not be made to it, but I think this will more or less be the final shape.
Wheel well 0424.PNG

After setting the goal of July 23rd to release this, because that would've been 50 years to the day of the test run made at the 1970 Fuji 1000km, I immediately realized this goal was not going to be made, judging how little progress I've made in respect to everything, so this will more or less be one of those 'it's ready when it's ready' ordeals. As much as I wanted to release this thing for some special occasion, the goals in mind are just way too lofty. In the meantime, I'll keep on keeping on, and hopefully get back to a somewhat normal pace.

Until next time.

Hello again, everyone. I hope you all are doing well.

It's been a little while, and I thought this would be another opportune time to share another update, just so people don't think I've died, or abandoned the project. :)

While I may have been working on the project since the last update, I'm afraid with things opening back up, and being called back into work, not much has been accomplished since then. Excuses aside, time to get to what everyone's here for.

Starting off, even though I never explicitly showed it to you, the door latch, and the mechanism attached to the door has been re-done to mimic the original latch as much as my low-resolution references would allow. Plus, an additional connection that none of you will be able to un-see, courtesy of Gary. :D
Door latch 0502.PNG
1589508780000.png

Alongside the door latch, both the on and off positions have been modelled to some degree of accuracy, with my only issue being there is a tab on the buckle that I could not seem to fit without looking like garbage. So I took the creative liberty to dock it entirely. This photo was captured before adjusting the seatbelts to the actual driver model that is used in AC, which now fits better, and has been smoothed out.
Seatbelt 0506.PNG

And a little gif for those who want to see both of them in action:

As for the bane of my existence, the engine and gearbox, I have put together some very basic shapes that will hopefully be shaped into what you see jutting out of the back of the car. As it turns out, complex, cast shapes are one of the many things I am not able to model to any success. Even with the help in a reference through the Porknose's engine and gearbox (thanks, Pessio!), this is all I have put together in the meantime.
1589509808796.png

On top of these changes, the front suspension has for the most part taken shape, barring the hub that connects the wheel to the suspension, and the brake cooling ducts, along with a few other small changes and improvements throughout the car.

One of these small changes have been the addition of door animations. I know, we're setting the standards of quality modding. :roflmao:

Finally, one of my favorite touches of this update is the changing of the driver animations. While the steering and shifting animations are fine and dandy, I decided to go the extra mile and play around with the head tilting animations in the config file for a small touch of added realism. While the model is very much obviously the turbo version of Shihomi Hosoya and Minoru Kawai, the physics and files are what will become the NA version. One of the main drivers of the NA Toyota 7 was Hiroyuki Kukidome, who used to tilt his head into the corner at quite a drastic angle.
IMG_8714.JPG

As a small touch, I have tried to replicate this in the NA Variant. While Kukidome was not the only one to drive the three NA 578As, I thought it would be a nice touch to add. Once again, another gif for your viewing pleasure shot while driving with a keyboard since the wheel was not readily available. I may end up playing with this angle a little more, but the concept will most definitely stay.

To leave you guys on a good note, I have some gifs of some photomatching results with some of the images I have at my disposal.

(Just to clear the air on this one, the rear wheels are a different size as shown in the picture, as to what it is normally used.)

I want to thank everyone again for the kind words and encouragement to soldier on through this project. Hopefully in the near future, I can get my head down and start making some serious progress.

Until next time!

Last edited:
Howdy everyone, it's been a little while.

I just wanted to keep you guys posted on the Toyota. Thankfully, this post is not to tell you that the project has been shelved indefinitely, but things are starting to pick back up again. I'll keep this update a bit brief.

Physics work has started to take shape, with all of the stuff seen in Content Manager, being wings, suspension geometry and the like are pretty much done and dusted. I have gone and replaced the other values within the same ballpark as other Can-Am cars featured in AC to get a baseline to work off of, where a group of friends and I can go and start doing some fine tuning to get things where they should be. Now since we don't have any reference laps, except for a 1;58.0 lap at Suzuka in 1970, we do not have any recorded lap times to aim for. The ultimate goal is to allow the Turbo 7 to at least hold a candle to the 917/30 while both are at full chat. In AC, the 917/30 has ~1200 hp, so I imagine that the Toyota with it's supposed 1000+ hp in quali trim, and being a whole 180 kg lighter would not get completely walloped by the 917/30.

As it stands now, it is a complete mess to drive, due to practically zero grip in low to medium speed corners, this will be solved once more testing is underway.

As for the modelling side of things, I cannot thank @Stereo enough for his finding on a blueprint for a Hewland LG600. Now that may seem like alphabet soup, but that gearbox is very similar, if not exact to the one used on the Toyota New 7 (474S) that preceded the 578A.
1593450669404.png

Given how the units seem shockingly similar until the very end of the gearbox, it is very likely that Aisin might have taken just a bit of inspiration from the Hewland Gearbox in the preceding 7. This at least gives me a blueprint to base the gearbox off of, which will be an astonishing difference over eyeballing it all.

Rear Fender.jpg
Gearbox Blueprint.PNG

I do apologize for holding you all with baited breath for so long, since not much has occurred in the month and a half. Regardless, I look forward to being able to share all of the hard work everyone has put in so far.

As always, any and every bit of advice is greatly appreciated!
Until next time!

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I guess enough has happened to give you another update on "I-cant-model-this-damned-gearbox: the car" again, and it surprises me to say that quite a bit has been achieved. Just not when you look at it taking two months to get there. Baby steps.

It's hard to recall what changes have been made in the past two months as it comes to the model, countless things have been tweaked to save tris, improve normals, or just flat out procrastinate. The main thing of note though is that the gearbox has started to take shape. While the main casing containing the gears and diff are still largely needing to be modelled, the rear casing and other details have been taken care of.
1597929032763.png
1597929073807.png

The reference blueprints have done all they can, but now I need to eyeball the rest of it, since while the Hewland and Aisin gearboxes are similar, the dimensions don't seem to line up too well. Fun.

Physics on the other hand, have come quite a long way in the past two months. Thanks to the help and tutelage of Gary, Aphidgod and countless other friends, I hope we can make it the best it can be.

All last month, while still getting ballpark numbers for suspension right, the car was a complete mess to drive. Rear grip was a luxury you couldn't dream about having. Thankfully, the difference was night and day, while rear grip now more plentiful than before, it is still a challenge to drive given the high power and low weight - as it should be.

Out of boredom and procrastination, I've also added a 'feature' that AC didn't even bother to implement when it came to aero. As you all may very well know, too much air getting underneath the car, especially when at an extreme angle has lead to some quite devastating accidents over the years. In AC, it seems as if this isn't taken into consideration. Hopefully, the way I've played around with the AOA aero values should give you this effect, without unexpectedly flipping the car at random intervals. Be careful next time you yeet over the Flugplatz.

Now I'll close this off with some miscellaneous issues that have either been solved, and are just being documented, or current issues that will eventually need addressing before release.

The one solved issue as it comes down to physics was an issue that was present in the 'old' physics of the Toyota. Since I am still learning car dynamics, I was unaware the effects that the Ackermann geometry was holding on the car - nor did I know about it until it was brought up to me by Gary. :roflmao: Before this, the car just lost its marbles once you hit full lock, and with a specific set of inputs, you could even get the car to roll itself into oblivion.

That has thankfully been sorted out, on the other hand, there are two other issues that come to mind that still stump me as to what the issue is.

The first of the two issues is regarding the reverse gear. If you give it some revs in neutral, and then dump it in reverse without the clutch, the wheels start to spin and the engine immediately overrevs and dies. What things would contribute to that happening that can be addressed?

The second issue is about wheels. If you hit the rear end of the car in a certain way, one of the rear wheels seems to eat itself, rendering the whole car pretty much undrivable until you reset the car. The collider completely encloses the wheel, except obviously when it is below the bodywork, so it baffles me as to how this happens. Is it something normal? Is there a way to solve such an issue?

Regardless of the state of the issues mentioned above, I am enjoying myself with this project and am really looking forward to sharing all of this hard work for everyone else to enjoy.
1597930715669.png

Who knows? After this is done, I've been seriously considering giving it an adversary, one that might resemble a refrigerator, and partly functions as a vacuum cleaner as well ;)

Until next time!

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I know it has been a while, and I hope you all are doing well. Another three months later, and time has sadly not been on our side. While some progress has been made, the past three months have been rather unproductive. With work, Covid and some other projects, I haven't had much time to work on the Toyota as much as I'd like, but here's a run down of the changes made over the months.

Some more progress has been made on the gearbox, with details such as more ribbing, the bolts that hold it all together, and some of the finer details. It's not as accurate as can be, but I'm happy with how it's coming out so far. The turbines are on the list for re-modelling, since they are rather low-res, and not even close to what they should be.
1606110052849.png

1606110130107.png

Since there are two variants of the 7, both NA and Turbo, of course, there are differences between them. While I still need to add the bracketry to the rear frame of the car, the new exhausts are starting to take shape. The frame is slightly different to that of the turbo's, due to its bracketry getting in the way, as well as taillight placement.
1606110564896.png

As for physics, there have been a few more slight adjustments made to replicate the car the best we can. The performance benchmark of being able to hold a candle against Porsche's 917/30 has been completely thrown out the window, since this is several seconds slower around tracks like 1967 Silverstone and the classic short version of Watkins Glen, which is believable. The wastegate has been removed, since this car has none to my knowledge, and the turbo spools up more gradually to compensate.
There have been other slight modifications to suspension geometry as well to reduce bump steer, and to match what little references I have.
And finally, I have made what I like to call the "Anti-Yeet System" in the aerodynamics have been made more forgiving, to only flip the car in situations where the car would undeniably have passed the point of no return. It has been made even more forgiving after the taking of this clip, but they are always fun to include nonetheless.
I am not sure whether or not to include this feature in the final build. While it is a nice addition for the sake of realism, I have yet to see another mod include this feature, and it is definitely more infuriating to deal with in a race scenario for obvious reasons. If you guys would like to provide your opinions on the matter, I would be very much appreciative on your feedback.

1606111325587.png

As slow as this project has been going, I am thankful for all of the information and advice you guys are willing to provide. Thankfully, the light is starting to show at the end of the tunnel. With most of the hard work out of the way, I do hope the pace picks back up once the mesh is finalized. One can dream.

As for projects lined up after the Toyota is finished, the plan is to give it some Chaparral competitors to go toe-to-toe with. Some basic experimentation has even begun to make the legendary 2J. After that, who knows which one will be next?

Anyway, stay safe, and take care everyone. Have a happy Thanksgiving, and at the rate these updates are coming, have a happy Holiday Season as well!

Hey everyone, I know it has been a while, and I hope you all are doing well. Another three months later, and time has sadly not been on our side. While some progress has been made, the past three months have been rather unproductive. With work, Covid and some other projects, I haven't had much time to work on the Toyota as much as I'd like, but here's a run down of the changes made over the months.

Some more progress has been made on the gearbox, with details such as more ribbing, the bolts that hold it all together, and some of the finer details. It's not as accurate as can be, but I'm happy with how it's coming out so far. The turbines are on the list for re-modelling, since they are rather low-res, and not even close to what they should be.
View attachment 421940
View attachment 421941

Since there are two variants of the 7, both NA and Turbo, of course, there are differences between them. While I still need to add the bracketry to the rear frame of the car, the new exhausts are starting to take shape. The frame is slightly different to that of the turbo's, due to its bracketry getting in the way, as well as taillight placement.
View attachment 421942

As for physics, there have been a few more slight adjustments made to replicate the car the best we can. The performance benchmark of being able to hold a candle against Porsche's 917/30 has been completely thrown out the window, since this is several seconds slower around tracks like 1967 Silverstone and the classic short version of Watkins Glen, which is believable. The wastegate has been removed, since this car has none to my knowledge, and the turbo spools up more gradually to compensate.
There have been other slight modifications to suspension geometry as well to reduce bump steer, and to match what little references I have.
And finally, I have made what I like to call the "Anti-Yeet System" in the aerodynamics have been made more forgiving, to only flip the car in situations where the car would undeniably have passed the point of no return. It has been made even more forgiving after the taking of this clip, but they are always fun to include nonetheless.
I am not sure whether or not to include this feature in the final build. While it is a nice addition for the sake of realism, I have yet to see another mod include this feature, and it is definitely more infuriating to deal with in a race scenario for obvious reasons. If you guys would like to provide your opinions on the matter, I would be very much appreciative on your feedback.

View attachment 421943

As slow as this project has been going, I am thankful for all of the information and advice you guys are willing to provide. Thankfully, the light is starting to show at the end of the tunnel. With most of the hard work out of the way, I do hope the pace picks back up once the mesh is finalized. One can dream.

As for projects lined up after the Toyota is finished, the plan is to give it some Chaparral competitors to go toe-to-toe with. Some basic experimentation has even begun to make the legendary 2J. After that, who knows which one will be next?

Anyway, stay safe, and take care everyone. Have a happy Thanksgiving, and at the rate these updates are coming, have a happy Holiday Season as well!
One of the Corvette DP releases allows blow overs, but some physics engine inconsistencies meant that they would be triggered in unrealistic situations (such as going uphill at Raidillon). Might be easier to manage on a car with less downforce such as this one, but just something to keep in mind if you decide to include it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%