Resource icon

Skins Toyota 2006 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
bonnejv submitted a new resource:

Toyota 2006 - Rebirth of the Japanese, Toyota is back!

Hi there RaceDepartment!

Today I present you my new retro car skin!
I'm working on a 2006 mod with a couple of other modders and this is one of the cars, Panasonic Toyota F1 Team.:D
It's skin only and it replaces Marussia for now.

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 82895 View attachment 82894 View attachment 82896

Just replace the cars and interiors files in the F1 2014 game folder, have fun and don't forget to back-up your files!

Please leave feedback and ratings below...

Read more about this resource...

toyota finally I was hoping that someone will do it
Is it possible to play online with this mod?
one more question, or are you gonna do on the basis the original Marussia ?
by the way good work

by the way good work

You won't be able to play online I guess, I haven't tried it because I've got many other mods installed so it won't work anyway for me.. I wanted to make it for the Marussia but Because of Codemasters new skin work with all the mirroring going on Red Bull was the best option... There won't be a Toyota skin on the Marussia sadly:thumbsdown:

All skins should work online with no problem. Essentially It's only files like the database, mods effecting grip and damage that will cause problems. You are generally safe with any graphical mods like skins, tyres, steering wheels, and track-side stuff like advertising and kerb colours.

Of course other players would not see your skin.

All skins should work online with no problem. Essentially It's only files like the database, mods effecting grip and damage that will cause problems. You are generally safe with any graphical mods like skins, tyres, steering wheels, and track-side stuff like advertising and kerb colours.

Of course other players would not see your skin.

Than it's just because of my database mods haha, thought it wouldn't work because of the Red Bull chassis on the Marussia team, thanks :)

by the way good work
it will be work for online multiplayer if you install this to Red Bull livery files.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back