rF2 Touring Masters @ Thruxton - Mon April 19th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi chaps

First post so be gentle hahahaha! :D

I'd love to have a go at this, but as a newbie I think I might be a bit of a mobile shicane:rolleyes:!
I'm having great fun drifting and sliding the mighty Vittesse round Thruxton but would be way off the pace:frown:

IF there is a free spot (doubt it somehow lol) on monday and nobody minds a rolling roadblock........
Well, maybe..... what do you lot think????

Brian

Hi chaps

First post so be gentle hahahaha! :D

I'd love to have a go at this, but as a newbie I think I might be a bit of a mobile shicane:rolleyes:!
I'm having great fun drifting and sliding the mighty Vittesse round Thruxton but would be way off the pace:frown:

IF there is a free spot (doubt it somehow lol) on monday and nobody minds a rolling roadblock........
Well, maybe..... what do you lot think????

Brian

Nevermind with the sympathy vote....get bloody signed up! :)

Well, best lap so far at thruxton in vittesse 1:24.405 :redface: IF not too slow, count me in!
Next thing what do I do in rFactor???? sorry dumb newbie question, never raced online before! :confused::redface:

P.S. would like the John Donnelly Vittesse skin #50 if poss :D

Brian

On the main scren, click 'Connect', then 'Join'

You`ll get a big list of server names. If you clikc on the name column's title, it will sort them alphabetically. Then you look for server name Race Department (or might be Race Dept i cant remember), highlight it, then click 'join' at the bottom. It will prompt you for a password which you should have,if not, go get it. Then your in.

so sorry about my terrible driving in the cople events i have joined in, i hope i didnt cause too much trouble, been away from my computer gaming because of exams at school so... anyway sign me in please! :D

Ryan, sign me out please.
I have downloaded twice the 2.0 version and everytime I extracted I got 513 errors.
I have tried with WINRAR and ZIP-7, both with the same issue. I even installed it but ingame I have 'no name mod' showing.
I'm going to work now, so no time to try it again before race.
Thank you.

I guess I will try the DTM race.

Pretty sure you are making the same mistake I did....not typing in the pw correctly !! !! !! !! hint !!

Had same error...is what you get when not typing the pw correctly :p

Ryan, sign me out please.
I have downloaded twice the 2.0 version and everytime I extracted I got 513 errors.
I have tried with WINRAR and ZIP-7, both with the same issue. I even installed it but ingame I have 'no name mod' showing.
I'm going to work now, so no time to try it again before race.
Thank you.

I guess I will try the DTM race.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%