rF2 Touring Masters @ Suzuka - Saturday September 3rd 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Now there is a CES race, after CES S1 there will be WSS S1 and Pre-season events on Wednesday and grid again won't be full. It's obviuos that we will choose to drive in the league race than club race. So what do you think about changing the day of WTM Club Races from Wednesday to Tuesday or Thursday? More people will sign up for sure.

Tuesday and Thursday the server is being used for other events. Next week is also out of the question due to WSS race. I will find somewhere to put these events even if it means it has to alternate weeks with the league races.

OK guys. I have been able to reschedule this race for Saturday September 3rd with the next event being a week later also on a Saturday. I have updated the sign-up list information so that means you will need to sign-up again if you wish to take part. :)

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hmm i may not be able to make it, i will see and let you guys know closer to the date. I have FSR World Trophy the next day, and i may have to sacrifce this club event to get the extra practice needed....

I'll have to sign out of the race, i'm going to watch an hillclimb event in the same weekend that the race and i won't be able to do the race, hope to be able to join the next one.

Have fun :wink:

I've been practicing for this race like crazy, but I really think I wont be good enough in time =/ But just of curiosity, what lap times are you guys making? And what is considered an "ok" lap time? Sorry for the noob questions but I just got rfactor last week and I still have a lot of learn :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back