18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Some people chose what they think will be the fastest, others just choose whatever they fancy driving. For my part, I obviously try to choose a differnt car every week for testing purposes.

Some cars will suit certain tracks more than others of course, but cars will lap very close together in terms of raw laptimes given a mixed layout track. Of course show them Monza for example and the power cars will rule, show them Charade or Jerez and the lighter cars will rule. For here I would imagine that the lighter cars will shade the power cars. Perhaps the balanced cars will be best for here.

The beauty of it is, even I don't really know :D

This will be my first rfactor race online. Is there any special info i need before i join the game, or is it just a case of selecting the RD server name from the list of servers that come up automatically?

Just to make sure, go to your PLR file (userdata/yourname/yourname.PLR), open with notepad and change the setting 'Concurrent Server Updates' from 400 to 1000. Even still you may need a couple of refreshes of the server list to see the RaceDepartment server. Keep in mind that the server lists sorts upper-case names seperately to lower-case, ours is all uppercase, you'll see what I mean.

Just to make sure, go to your PLR file (userdata/yourname/yourname.PLR), open with notepad and change the setting 'Concurrent Server Updates' from 400 to 1000. Even still you may need a couple of refreshes of the server list to see the RaceDepartment server. Keep in mind that the server lists sorts upper-case names seperately to lower-case, ours is all uppercase, you'll see what I mean.

Couldn't find it in the .PLR file but checked around and It was in the Multiplayer.ini file! Sorted!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 446 39.4%