rF2 Touring Masters @ Oulton Park - Wednesday November 10th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hmmm, ok will have to investigate the problem :) It's wierd, the controller file is the same across all my installs but I only have this problem in my WTM install.

Time to don my thinking cap :)

This is the worst race I've ever driven. First of all I don't like the track, and the only parts of the track I do like, is the extended hairpin and the two chichanes :p And when I had to drive with only one hand yesterday, it was very hard to keep the car stable, and after 9 laps I found out that it was wiser to watch than race!

Well my first race on RD was fun, only one stupid mistake in first lap, again sorry McGregor.
I've here some nice information of the race guys, I found it always very interesting.
http://***********/2wxd2bh

You waited for me and let me pass, so no problem there Robert. Thanks for posting those stats too- do i get a prize for being 'most consistent'?!

Started the race with 635CSi with HArds on the front and Mediums on the rear, and experienced little or no tyre wear over the 45 mins. (Temps were on average 78C on the rear, 83 front-right & 92 front-left)
I was taken out at the hairpin on lap 1 as mentioned previously, and sustained front & rear damage. For the next 45mins i tried to drive conservatively, and although i wasn;t the quickest i still managed to rise to 5th due to other folks' hitting trouble. Had some nice little duels along the way (including with Phillip & Dave) and experienced good driving standards all-round.

I still can't drive these cars properly though!

I did qualify suprisingly high (fifth!!!). Was a bit wide down towards T3, and had to start over from the back of the grid. I used softs, and those worked very well again. Did not seem to loose to mutch grip either, half a dot missing when I did pit after half an hour. After some laps, with less fuel, I did lock up the rear into the hairpin. This resulted in me diving to the right to avoid the Skyline, but I hit the kerb and nearly rolled over the Skyline in stead. Replay-material for sure!
I did somewhat consistent laptimes when the brain was working, and that helped me back up to tenth at the end of the race. Even more training is needed, but this has quickly become my favourite mod and online series :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back