rF2 Touring Masters @ Misano - Wednesday November 17th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Didnt even think I would make the race cause power was out for 3hrs and came on just in time to join. First lap was fine but things went real wonky after the first lap and then my internet quit working.. Sorry if I hit anyone ,trying to drive with cars warping all over was crazy.. Thrn everyone on track disappeared and everything went black.. So I left.

Well altho I enjoyed playing rfactor and this mod for the first time I made a mess of it no practice, apologise for the 2 guys I tapped wasn't intensional.

Will give next week a go and practice abit more

First race for me on this portal.
I signed up tonight as soon as I received the license and I've never tried it before today.
I qualified in 19th position and the start I was hit by someone.
I leave with the damaged car but I take my rhythm and I settled into 16th place ... I will keep until the end.
I made so many turns near Ulkugil and we made a nice duel.
I had a great ... congratulations to everyone, and congratulations to the staff for their wonderful work on the mod.
See you at the next race.

Really enjoyed the RS500 tonight with a 43mins long duel with Degreef and Mikael following and watching and generally being a pain in the backside picking up on any crumbs that fell off the table,tried so so hard to pass Greg when i had the better car under me and just couldnt get the job done,this ended up costing me tyre life pushing so hard and max attack so i payed the price in the last 2mins of the race,very good clever racing by Mik and Steve Davis at the end(the bit that it actually counts)...still very happy and encouraged for S2 :).

Thanks Adz/Ivo/Ryo & RD

Decided not to qualy in this race....... that might've been a bad move!

Got caught up in the grid of doom. Looking that the replay, it all started with Jo Benevelli not moving at the start, causing everyone to go all over the place. Including me getting pushed into the path of Ali Kayhan (sorry, but there was nothing i could do) which then put me on my roof lol.

So off i toddled, in last place.

Managed to make it to 24th by lap 5. Eating away at positions here and there.

The highlight of my race was when i caught up with Teppo Remes. Man that was a good scrap. Between us, we caught a few cars and ended up passing them together. I never managed to get infront of Teppo but was always there right behind him :)
I did end up giving Teppo a few nudges, apologies for that. Correct me if i`m wrong, but it looked as though your tyres were going, so your slightly earlier braking caught me out once or twice.

This battle went on from lap 11 right to the end, with us finishing in 11th (Teppo) and 12th (Me) with a gap of just 3 tenths.

well, im happy to try the Holden on this track, it change my mind about the car choice for the next season lool
i was with Hard tires, impossible to stay with a good tires temp, made almost all the race with orange tires and lot of time in red(on XD).
i was lucky that she have good power and topspeed :)
had a good fight with Gary and Mikael. sry if i "bloked" you guys...
cu all next time and big thx for the organisation and fun!!! ;)

Whew. WTM is great - you can tell by the fact that even though I finished near the end I'm overjoyed :D. I'm still looking for pace in those cars (time to start real training, I think), but the M6 after looooong break felt fantastically. I qualied poorly, but right after the start I was able to avoid plenty of cars and jumped up to 13th position. However it was going downhill from now on. Battled two or three guys thinking I will let myself be passed easily (and once I got a bit too agitated and tapped Pekko Lakso nastily. Waited, but I still apologize, that was uncool :(), but two or three stupid mistakes caused my drop back to 23rd or so place in the end.

But I don't mind, had great fun tonight. I will DEFINITIVELY be seeing you guys soon, thanks for today, all!

Ah yeh....tyres.

I had soft on the front and Meds on the rear.

By the end of the race, my front were at about 89% and and the rears were at 91%

Not bad for supposedly short life tyres lol

Thanks to all !
This was a very big and funny event . Great Mod - big thanks to the authors.
I have choosen the soft-tyres : an error, cause the last 10 minutes was a "walk on eggs"

Awaiting the next event :)

Regards Stephan

Decided not to qualy in this race....... that might've been a bad move!

Got caught up in the grid of doom.
Looking that the replay, it all started with Jo Benevelli not moving at the start, causing everyone to go all over the place. Including me getting pushed into the path of Ali Kayhan (sorry, but there was nothing i could do) which then put me on my roof lol.

So off i toddled, in last place.

Managed to make it to 24th by lap 5. Eating away at positions here and there.

The highlight of my race was when i caught up with Teppo Remes. Man that was a good scrap. Between us, we caught a few cars and ended up passing them together. I never managed to get infront of Teppo but was always there right behind him :)
I did end up giving Teppo a few nudges, apologies for that. Correct me if i`m wrong, but it looked as though your tyres were going, so your slightly earlier braking caught me out once or twice.

This battle went on from lap 11 right to the end, with us finishing in 11th (Teppo) and 12th (Me) with a gap of just 3 tenths.

Lol was also going to type that. :D
Also mad no Q to see if the 635 was good with overtaking. But indeed i came accros the evil side of the grid. Spinning cars everywhere, dont know what was going on. Couldnt make moves etc. At the end it was fun. Tyre management was oke i think with 635 because i was closing in fast on you and Amir. Lol move in the last turns on Amir to 14th. :D
But was a good lesson for me with the 635 and still dont know what i think of it. Its a cool car to drive. Brakes are mwah. But the oversteer in it is nice. Need some more testing with it and other cars. Dont want to drive the Supra again next season

Really funny race trying to stay close to Gary and Greg for 20 minutes then finally i managed to close that annoying 1 second gap that i had up to Gary when he started to attack Greg.
Another ten minutes went by where there was close racing and i was infront of Gary for one short straight but he came right back on me.
The Alfa just dont have the power to make a close pass stick.
I noticed that the guy in 4th start closing in at the same time when Greg and Gary start loosing their grip.Into attack mode :) on Gary by now and i was on both sides of Gary in all turns just to get smoked on the next straight.Finally he made that small mistake i was hoping for and now i was all over Gregs bumper instead....Alfa vs Holden....not an easy task with the Holden going defensive in all turns to use the grunt on the straights...
Finished 0.1 sec behind Greg after 45 minutes of close combat.
Really great and fair racing from all and especially the fight with Gary was awsome.
Btw...Ryo,the Alfa sound like a beetle engine from -57 running on 2 cylinders :p
Thx staff and all for a great fun race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back