rF2 Touring Masters @ Jacarepagua 1988 - Saturday November 5th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks Erik
I did have a separated install until WTM S3 started.
But I got to like the way my new fresh install loads so quick and decided to delete the old one....

:rolleyes:

WIll try and get it done in time for tonight.

FINALLY. My internet is finally fast enough to find out that I'm not the only one. Please can the race postponed until matchmaker back up because there is a lot of drivers who cant race because of it meaning a lack of drivers...

Great. Well done Mike for having terrible internet and terrible ping so all I can see you do is hop on and off the race track, disapeer and then suddenly reappear right infront of me causing me to crash. Thanks a lot. That's the 2nd race today which I have practiced a lot for but then ended due to connection problems which aren't my fault. Sorry if you think I'm ranting in this comment but when I have spent my whole afternoon driving over and over again waiting for a race to actually happen and then it gets ruined like that, you would be annoyed.

P & Q finally felt reasonably competitive and getting quicker all the time

R. disappointed to say the least, couldnt get the rhyme at the start then Mike's car kept disappearing and reappearing behind, appearing on my bumper into the hairpin, caught me off guard and spun.. downhill from there with stupid little mistakes and a spin cos i snatched 1st >.< there was a lot of warping at the end. causing me to break suddenly to find the car in front had vanished.. More annoyance at how crap technology can be sometimes and no gripes at any individual.
5th place finish as a matter of others falling off and not my talent (lack of).

Thanks RD.

I saw some lag oddness going on, I just got lucky and it did not happen right on top of me like it did for others. Sorry about the start OMM, somehow I did not have the car in gear when it went green :frown: My car had a little more style though with a pink bumper afterwards.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back