rF2 Touring Masters @ Interlagos 1990 - Mon Sept 6th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I dno, strugling with WTM atm, could not get the car setup tonight. Had a good start race 1 but lost positions by making mistakes and then lost it on the gravel exit turn 4 and hit Gary, sorry for that. Ended up 9th. Race two poor start gave it too much throttle I think and ended up hitting Gary again as he was lay against the wall, sorry for that again :(. Made a few mistakes. Was dull race untill last lap when Amir made a mistake, oddly I was able to get right onto quali pace tyring catch him but wasn't enough. Finished 7th?

Also whoever it was with lights on, can you not race with them on again, particularly as you kept flashing them really really anoying.

Thanks Ryan and RD, and apologies x2 to Gary.

Tried the Sierra tonight and it was really nice to drive. Throughout practice I was within a second of the fastest time and carried that into qualifying.

Quali: Didn't make any great laps but was happy with the time. Finished 9th.

Race 1: Good start from the line and took the outside line for T1. Made a couple of places but got too much wheelspin at turn 3 and allowed a couple of guys through. Got them both back at turn 4 when they made an error. Going into turn 1 on lap 2 I stuck one up the inside of Lee and made it work. Was now running 6th and got up to 5th when Samuli made a mistake. I was holding both him and Dariusz behind me until I ran deep into Yung kao and allowed them both through. Tried to get past Dariusz again but down shifted too quiclly and the rear just went round. Managed to recover it but finished 7th.

Race 2: Started 2nd but made a diabolical start and slammed into the inside wall. Recovered and was 3rd around turn 1. This became 2nd when Dariusz went off at turn 4. I was all over the back of Chris but he was pulling away on the straights. A few times into turn 1 I would really catch up to the back of him and had to slam the brakes on hard to avoid him before finally doing a donut on the inside of turn 1 which dropped me back to 6th. Dariusz went off again and I got past him and Chris dropped back but was infront but on the last lap I ran wide out of turn 3 which speared me off track and slammed into the inside wall. Race over.

Thanks to Ryan, RD, and those I battled with.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back