rF2 Touring Masters @ Imola 1990 - Wednesday December 7th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Agreed Erik, some fantastic racing tonight tried to give you to much room at one point and took myself out but it looked like you cooked your tyres after.

Ole if those comments are directed at me then both times I passed you tonight you were being so erratic I just tried to leave you extra space, good job two as if I hadent the second time you would have wiped me out in the second part of the chicane

Cheers for the meeting guys was good fun :)

Well, it is not my job to decide these things. I just want to point to rule number 11 at RD.
"No deliberate cutting of the track, two wheels on the track at all times. The white or yellow lines mark the edge of the road: don't cross them"
That means, the kerbs are outside or inside the white lines. A mistake is allowed, two mistakes as well. However, if anyone feels they haven't followed this rule, then I guess I am talking to you. I won't watch all drivers at all laps. Luckily not my job. If anyone feels that I broke this rule more than usual mistakes allow, well, then report me. I feel I have my back clear, but who doesn't.

Race one was as near perfect I can have a race I think. Only made one mistake when trying to pass Tom D and one when stupidly braking early to Tosa, which was a first, so I ran off.

Race two started very good. But when I forgot that I made my car stable with my throttle in the braking for Tosa, and just let up the brakes, I lost the good start. After that it was many goods fight, and I think I've "driven the car in anger" before, but not literally, and well, that destroyed the tyres for the last few laps so I lost a lot.

A big big respect to the guys in Supras and Merc (was there an M3 that I didn't mention in the race chat, if so, respect to you as well!) by starting a race on a track this fast in those cars, knowing that you will be behind the whole race!

A big big respect to the guys in Supras and Merc (was there an M3 that I didn't mention in the race chat, if so, respect to you as well!) by starting a race on a track this fast in those cars, knowing that you will be behind the whole race!

I didn't realise it was slower :o Although I was getting raped on the straights..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%