rF2 Touring Masters @ Imola 1990 - Wednesday December 7th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Having 2 installs is the way around it. In one install you have the 2.90 version of the mod being used for the clubs. And then you use another install for the league mod which is version 2.92 and is updated using simsync. :)

Might be late for race 1 or end up skipping race 2 tonite.
Gotta go pick up my brother from the train station at some point tonite and he hasn't yet called me to let me know when exactly, so I'm in a bit of a loss.

That was depressing.

About 5 people not being bothered to turn up to the event. Loads of people constantly cutting corners and a spread out field. I came to this event to race. Not to be depressed due to the severe boredom of a 9 car race when 7 of them are a lot quicker. It would of been a lot more fun if people had of shown some effect and turned up. If you sign-up, you race. Don't just sign-up and then ignore the race thinking no-one will care or realise.

The actual race = Never fighting anybody. The people ahead of me were too quick and the person behind me seemed to be spinning every single lap. I tried to be consistant and I was for most of the race. Thanks for wasting my evening. There are a lot more important things to be doing then racing in such a depressing race.

Thanks to the people that turned up and didn't cut all the chicanes every lap.

Its not always as simple as that.....
I would have loved to have raced, would have been great practice for the league races, but I didnt get home until 830

Might be worth reading through some of the latest posts before shouting off ;)

I know you signed out. I did read posts. But there was still about 4 people that didn't turn up.

Thanks to the people that turned up and didn't cut all the chicanes every lap.

I guess the pink Holden turned angry red after some laps. I feel bad for people like Erik, who have to use these races as good as he can (for some reason that might not be mentioned). And ending up racing like this, I mean, the motivation for guys to actually race club races has to fall through the floor and down to whatever that's below the floor. I can't actually understand that people look at this, and say "my result was truly deserved by fair, and clean driving. It was fun as well".
Oh well, I might change my mind after reviewing replays, or I might be even more pissed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back