jX8Su.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WTM
Mod: Touring Masters v2.9
Track: Imola 1990

20:00 GMT: Practice
20:30 GMT: Qualification
20:40 GMT: Warm-up
20:45 GMT: Race (2 x 20 Minutes)

Click here to find out when the event starts in your time-zone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Live Timing: click here (Available when official server is live)

Notes:

1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Sign-up list:
  1. Brian Hodgins
  2. Bradley Vanian
  3. David Carter
  4. Erik Tveit
  5. Taj Johal
  6. Andy Oakley
  7. Dan Skinner
  8. Ryan Walker
  9. Tom Eley
  10. Arron Maspero
  11. Tom Drabble
  12. Jeff Dobbing
  13. Ole Marius Myrvold
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -

No idea why, but this track seems to suit me. Did a low 1:53 in a Holden and mid 1:53 in just about any other car. Guess it'll be a Holden for me then :D
For your own health, take the Mercedes and try to know where it looses the most time.

Even if we were racing on Le Mans, I would take my Rover get the feel with it. And know where the different cars gain and loose.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back