rF2 Touring Masters @ Hermanos Rodriguez 1988 - Wednesday February 2nd 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
28831d1283905501-touring-masters-portimao-algarve-mon-sept-13th-2010-wtme1.jpg

Server Name: RACEDEPT.COM WTM CLUB

Mod: Touring Masters 2.8 - Due to licensing issues, the main archive is passworded. You can find the password HERE.

Track: Hermanos Rodriguez 1988

Official Practice: 20:00 GMT, 30 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warmup: 5 minutes
Race: 2 x 20 minutes (BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 3 for details))

Notes:

1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. For reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, we use an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3. A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
8 and 9: Top 10 reversed

Entry List:

1. Adam Eggbeer
  2. Ben Crooks
  3. Roy Magnes
  4. Ole Marius Myrvold
  5. Tommi Ojala
  6. Domagoj Lovrić
  7. Toby Davis
  8. Chris Butcher
  9. Marcel Purschke
  10. Jeff Dobbing
  11. Nikola Ilivanov
  12. Daniel Lovett
  13. Ivo Simons
  14. Martin Maaskant
  15. Sami Pesari
  16. Ricardo Toledo
  17. Tyler Scurlock
  18. Omer Bas
  19. Thomas Lee
  20. Peter Duivelaar
  21. Martin Gosbee
  22. Rauno Muru
  23. Tom Barratt
  24. Kjell Stenbeck
  25. Erik Tveit
  26. Mikkel Ahm
  27. -
  28. -
  29. -
  30. -

Man, how do you find all these tracks I have never even heared of week after week, Adam? :tongue:

Sign me in for this race, now I am back from being sick :)

This one appeared on the F1 calendar from mid-80's till 1992. I think it was used in the 60's and 70's as well. There are a lot of nice tracks out there for rFactor that I had never heard of until I joined RD :)

Not so mutch hate, it just do not interest me at all. But put on a roof (or at least give me a LMP) and I will watch :tongue:

The only major series I can think of that used this circuit and wasn't open-wheelers, was Nascar a few years ago but they watered-down the track by putting a chicane on the long start/finish straight :mad:.

Video of the lap, unfortunately it's open wheelers:

Hey adam, hopefulle there is no big anti-cuts... you know.. ;) :D sign me up mate :)

I made sure there was none before I picked it :tongue:

i droved this track in one Finnish series with 91 F1: s, cos ofthe fixed setups the straith was pretty boring :D but the corner part of the track is nice with altitude changes and tight bends.. so there is big straiths for power cars and corners too for small nimble cars :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%