rF2 Touring Masters @ Eurospeedway Lausitz - Wednesday 5th January 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Confirmed as in for tommorow pls Adam.

I have a question about the pit entrance, is it really as shown in picture? Previous entrance appears to be blocked by cones.
GRAB_026.jpg

Edit: NM, I found it, it even has a sign that says "pits" funny that aint it :redface:
GRAB_027.jpg

Can I be a maybe please Ads? Feel free to let my place go if it gets full :)

The track can allow at least 45 cars and I can't see it being full so I don't think I will need to bump you :tongue:

Hi all,

Are we allowed to run wider than white lines on start/finish straight and backstraight? They do that in DTM as I know :)

Thanks

Where the track runs on the oval (start/finish straight and the back straight), your allowed to run over the outside line to the wall (The wall denotes the edge of the racing surface) :) All other areas of the track, the normal rules of having at least two wheels inside the white lines is used. I hope that is clear enough :)

Just did a couple of laps of practise and my fastest with quali fuel was 1.56.4 and with hard tires and 45 liters of fuel I did a 1,57.2.
Only I have no telemetry so I have no clue how much fuel I use on average per lap with the volvo. If anyone knows the average fuel per lap with the volvo then please tell me :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 305 13.0%