rF2 Touring Masters @ Estoril 1988 - Wednesday December 29th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
It is up, try refreshing a couple of times or try editing the multiplayer file found at "rFactor\UserData\[yourplayername]" and can be opened with Notepad. Edit this line: Concurrent Server Updates="400". Change to "1000".

Inigo: Your in :)

Great fun today, little practice resulted in pole and I was happy with my setup development. After a small mistake I was able to catch up again pretty quickly and overtake cleanly, although I'm not sure why a certain member of this forum always feels the need to, when racing against me, use dirty tactics to ensure that I cannot beat him. Still, I'm not particularly bothered since I have come to expect this sort of behaviour from this person, considering what he calls me via PM.
Anyway, I was sad to see that there weren't as many top runners in this one as there have been recently. But enough negative stuff, I love these cars and I love the way you can race against different cars with different outcomes. Great stuff! :) Cheers guys!

The track for me produced a classic WTM event night in the Rover,just got a little too girly out the final turn to take pole so away good in 2nd,surprised to almost get enough of a run on known hot starter Toby to almost have T1 lead,but it looked like we both got an early scare warning with cold hard tyres and cold brakes,we cooled down a bit for a couple of laps and built a little gap in the process,then fought hard :),very good fun racing swapping the lead a couple of times,but ofcourse we lose a lot of our gap as well,Toby goes off a bit in the gravel at the notorius T6L,not long after i notice its Anders in the Holden making the big moves forward,i have to defend a lot and make him work for it,but he has the pace to get the job done,now,staggeringly,its Toby back behind me looking all racey again?! 0.o,more battling ensues with Paul B close enough to pick up pieces,then i feel a bit of a "knock" on my rear left wing that jolts the car a bit putting me on the grass,no big deal for me really but i see problems kick off behind sadly ending the most enjoyable tussle from my point of view,i kept going quite sure i played no part in this incident,i checked the replay just now as well and come away comfortable with the situation,still sorry it happened as the race would have gone nicely to the wire.
Grats Anders in the flying beast!,good job Rover brother Kjell.

Big Thanks Adz/Ryo/Ivo & RD

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years