Track: Donington GP

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (45 Minutes)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Notes:

1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
Please leave a message in the thread if you wish to race.

Sign-up list:
  1. Erik Tveit
  2. Roy Magnes
  3. Eike Roeding
  4. Pete Colvin
  5. Kostas Kaloudis
  6. Chris Butcher
  7. Toby Davis
  8. Kyle Puttifer
  9. Luc Thijs
  10. Jay Adgie
  11. Gary Lennon
  12. Nikola Ilivanov
  13. Mike McGeer
  14. Cameron McGeer
  15. James Hersey
  16. Villem Kraaner
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -

We are currently experiencing some performance issues with the forum. As a result, we are using the old sign-up method (leaving a message in this thread, saying you wish to race) until these issues are resolved. :)

I think I'll show up ;)
Been driving the 635 this morning and I love it ! :D Remember last season I wrote off this car completely, but now it feels so planted and controlled. Did the changes effected her that much, or am I just a different driver from last season ?!
Anyways, still nowhere near your times guys - around 1:40s at the moment, with not a lot of room to improve IMO.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back