rF2 Touring Masters @ Birmingham GP - Saturday September 24th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Is anyone able to help me to get Motec to work in rFactor?

I can get it to work in Race07, but it just doesn't work in rFactor. I put the same files from my Race07 folder considering MotecAdd to my rFactor folder, but it's not working.

Mmmm... I have a slight problem. The Toyotas have no engine sound. The other cars seem fine. I checked the sound folder and there seem to be all the files there (at least as compared with the installation folder).

What could I have done wrong?

Edit: The Ford Sierra also has no engine sound. In fact, the only car I am sure has good sound is the mercedes.
EDIT2: The BMW also has sound

EDIT 3: I have just reinstalled the mod from a new, fresh download. My rFactor is the full version, not the smaller version which doesn't have the original cars. This is the full version. Still half the cars have no engine sound in the cockpit (but at least the toyota seems to have it in replays).

The BMW M3indeed has sound, but the series 5 BMW doesn't. I haven't tried all the cars sop I cannot list which does and which doesn't. I guess I'll have to drive either a Mercedes or a BMW M3. But if anyone knows what may be going on, please let me know before the race.
Thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back