jX8Su.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WTM
Mod: Touring Masters v2.9
Track: Avus 1993

20:00 GMT: Practice
20:30 GMT: Qualification
20:40 GMT: Warm-up
20:45 GMT: Race (2 x 20 Minutes)

Click here to find out when the event starts in your time-zone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Live Timing: click here (Available when official server is live)

Notes:

1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Sign-up list:
  1. Erik Tveit
  2. David Carter
  3. Christen Struys
  4. Kane Lasky
  5. Jonatan Acerclinth
  6. Rokas Charlapavicius
  7. -
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -

Everything is going as planned. I'm in tomorrow ^_^

Sleep well and I hope to do good tomorrow. Will be driving with Keith O'dor in my mind as I race on Avus :(

Cheers

PS: Search for Keith O'dor Avus on Youtube if you don't know about him

Yeah I liked O'Dor, got his only BTCC win in Silverstone 1993 I think he would had more if he stayed in the BTCC.

Yes, he also won the first race at Avus, which was his first and only win in the STW.....

I think he would have had too, but his 94 season was total rubbish, mostly due to the car, so I think he wanted to try his wings in other places after that....

It's sad..... I think I'm going to watch that race on youtube right now.

No Problem Jonatan, there's always next race :)
Looking through my race (Sadly there was only one) there was a pretty chaotic start I led for a split second before running off track at the last corner. Later I had a nice battle with Jonatan until he had a very spectacular off at the fastest corner of the circuit (nearly collected me). Then later I spun again (lack of concentration :D). Was lapped and eventually finished 3/3. Although I was frustrated with my choice of car (I couldn't change it because I didn't had time to re-setup(?)), they where quicker in a straights, and also had massive understeer (which I couldn't get rid of) I had very nice time, gained some experience and looking forward to the next one.

Thanks to everyone who joined. And happy New Year.

Cheers

Yea. I had a good start (except I thought lights would go off to start the race XD), getting past Rokas at the first corner on lap 2, then ending up behind David and Gary battling through the right-left-right combination getting a great exit passing Gary, through the fast righthander I was pushing David, srry Mate, as I thought he would be quicker through there then going up the inside in the last corner.

Out on lap 3 I was chasing Erik for the lead, catching him up into the last corner and passing as well as Erik ran wide.

Then on lap 4 all hell broke loose it seemed, I locked the brakes and just about got through the first corner, then into the last corner I ran wide, hitting the grass a little under power and went staight over into the inside wall....

Pitstop and battle with Rokas on lap 6 to 11 and then had a horrific off at O'dor bend.... Sums up my race pretty nicely xD

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back