rF2 Touring Masters @ Adria - Wednesday November 24th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Acam,
Just a quick note, i've been laid up poorly sick and dying for a couple of days so Peter's welcome to take the first reserve spot tomorrow night if i'm not fighting fit....i can wait a week before i grace the back row of your grids :)

Acam,
Just a quick note, i've been laid up poorly sick and dying for a couple of days so Peter's welcome to take the first reserve spot tomorrow night if i'm not fighting fit....i can wait a week before i grace the back row of your grids :)

Thanks for letting me now :) If your feeling better tomorrow, just let me know and I'll reinstate you as first reserve (If we haven't had a drop out, else you will already be first reserve :tongue:). Hope you feel better soon though :)

omg guys i am so sorry i am kicking my own but right now. took me misses to touch footy racing home to race with you guys cause i was looking so forward to it. and my car decides to chuck a sicky on me, here i am stranded for hours could not work out wat was wrong with the bloody thing. well i only got in the door 15 minutes ago. and to top it off me misses is fuming at me for leaving her stranded lol, i swear the gods are out to get me. again guys i am real sorry next time i will not miss the race lol.

omg guys i am so sorry i am kicking my own but right now. took me misses to touch footy racing home to race with you guys cause i was looking so forward to it. and my car decides to chuck a sicky on me, here i am stranded for hours could not work out wat was wrong with the bloody thing. well i only got in the door 15 minutes ago. and to top it off me misses is fuming at me for leaving her stranded lol, i swear the gods are out to get me. again guys i am real sorry next time i will not miss the race lol.

Starts around 6:30-7:00am NSW time, Pete.

Don't think I will make it this round guys. Have fun!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back