Server name:
RACEDEPT.COM WTM CLUB
Mod: Touring Masters v2.9
Track: Adelaide 2011

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (45 Minutes)

Go here to find out when the event starts in your time-zone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Notes:

Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3. Track Boundaries:

The concrete walls are the boundaries of the track providing the area between the yellow line and wall is covered in tarmac, unless it is on the inside of a corner. For example, these pictures show what is acceptable:

At every corner, the track boundary on the inside is the yellow line, therefore two wheels must be inside this at all times. These pictures show what is not acceptable:

If you have any questions, please ask.
smile.png

Sign-up list:
  1. Adam Eggbeer
  2. Kane Lasky
  3. Ivo Simons
  4. Kostas Kaloudis
  5. Martin Gosbee
  6. Francesco Huber
  7. Bradley Vanian
  8. Seth Enslow
  9. Dave Simmons
  10. Tommi Ojala
  11. Nikola Ilivanov
  12. Krzysztof Badura
  13. David J Anderson
  14. Minas Kirmi
  15. Eike Roeding
  16. Andy Oakley
  17. Péter Bártfai
  18. Cory Linton
  19. Ben Davis
  20. Toby Davis
  21. Tony Matthews
  22. Evan Madore
  23. Lee Palmer
  24. -
  25. -
  26. -
  27. -
  28. -
  29. -
  30. -

Question: is the mod used for the club exactly the same than the mod currently being used for WTM S3 because I have used simsync and I was wondering if the Club Mod might not include certain files or files that might of been changed, because I used Simsync to update the mod (for the league)

PS: Sorry if you couldn't understand my question properly, I can't think of a good way to explain it.

Question: is the mod used for the club exactly the same than the mod currently being used for WTM S3 because I have used simsync and I was wondering if the Club Mod might not include certain files or files that might of been changed, because I used Simsync to update the mod (for the league)

PS: Sorry if you couldn't understand my question properly, I can't think of a good way to explain it.

it's the same mod :) you only need to install the track :)

Had a decent day of testing today. I wish I had a bit more certainty, mostly regarding outright lap time difference between the hard and mediums. I have yet to do a long run on the hard compounds.

I did do a race simulation on the mediums but I was running with the AI, so my lap times were not as consistent and hard to use for comparison.

This is what happens when you try to test too many things at once. Your data can indicate general directions but it's hard to determine precise outcomes.

For those that may be interested here are a few things gleaned from testing.

Times:
Best Lap 1:26.3 (soft tires low fuel, about five laps)
Best Race Lap 1:27.7
Lap 29 Time 1:30.1 (medium tires, approximate race distance)

Observations:
So far the AI is worthless almost at any of the tracks I've tried. Even at 120% they seem to flip over or wreck themselves a bit too much, although there one lap speed is decent. Seems good for learning the track and where some of your competitors may be strong in the different cars but not much else. :frown:

Lap times can be difficult to use here because of the tricky turn one/two chicane and the left-hander that follows is difficult to be consistent from lap to lap. :eek:

Tire wear seemed decent Front: 85% Rears: 80% However the last few laps were definitely slippery. Slippery enough I want to pay attention to driving and not looking at the most tech to see what my tire temperatures were. I need to pay a bit more attention to tire temperatures. I don't really know what temperature ranges are for the tires that would give them optimal grip.

I am excited about the upcoming WTM S3 and also for this club event on Wednesday at Adelaide.

Anybody else excited?:D

Lap times anyone?:tongue:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back