jX8Su.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM WTM
Mod: Touring Masters v2.9
Track: A1 Ring

20:00 GMT: Practice
20:30 GMT: Qualification
20:40 GMT: Warm-up
20:45 GMT: Race (2 x 20 Minutes)

Click here to find out when the event starts in your time-zone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Live Timing: click here (Available when official server is live)

Notes:

1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Sign-up list:
  1. - Andy Bonar
  2. - Rokas Charlapavicius
  3. - Tony Matthews
  4. - Jonatan Acerclinth
  5. - Ivo Simons
  6. - Jake Rawson
  7. - Rodney Van der Jeught
  8. - Niels Eppenhof
  9. - Tobias Nyström
  10. - Christen Struys
  11. - Jeff Dobbing
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -

I can say 2 things about this upcoming race xD

1: I believe that the more powerful cars will have a great time on the start/finish straight and the following straight after the first corner.

2: The hardest corners to get right according to me is the 3 corner (due to it leaning towards the outside+breaking downhill) and the second to last corner (since it's leaning towards the outside+hard to see the entry of the corner).

That's just what I think though xD

Also, what times are you guys doing? I'm doing high 1,43's on racepace with keyboard....

Cheers ^_^

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back