Touring Classics Pack has been released!

Matej Lakota

Sriple Tix
milkypack-7000019-xm5hzg.jpg

picture taken from S3S forum

http://game.raceroom.com/store/pack/touring-classics

Not really what I was meaning kjell, more that the price reductions seem skewed in favour of people who don't own any previous content, which seems like a great way to alienate customers, I'll wait for another 50% sale and grab the skyline to complete my "pack"

Seems I'm not the only one who feels this way as the sector 3 forum has some similar discussions going on.

Please, not about price again, because official forum´s themes about any pack are also full of comments just about prices. If all together is too expensive or somebody can not see right balance between price and content, buy only missing car like I did with GTR2 pack, when I bought Cadillac when 50% discount was available and that is it ;)

Last edited:
Yeah the pricing thing is a bit tiring, it's quite easy, if you don't like the price, don't buy it...
No the price reduction is not skewed in favor of people who don't own previous content, check the price for each content, remove the % discount for the pack and add it all up and you'll see exactly what you are supposed to pay...
The pack includes a LOT of liveries, which is why it costs you that much compared to just buying the car you're missing.
Now there's a subject I agree on being awful, charging money for liveries, I completely object towards it, I find it ridiculous! But instead of littering every thread on RD about it I have;
Voiced my opinion about this to Sector 3 on their official channels.
Opted to not buy all liveries, vote with the wallet.

At the end of the day I support S3 with my cash because I like the sim, if theres something I don't like I make sure to post it over at their forums.

...If all together is too expensive or somebody can not see right balance between price and content, buy only missing car like I did with GTR2 pack, when I bought Cadillac when 50% discount was available and that is it ;)
Pretty sure that's exactly what I said I was doing in the reply directly above yours...still doesn't make that bitter pill any easier to swallow :sick:

Yeah the pricing thing is a bit tiring, it's quite easy, if you don't like the price, don't buy it...
No the price reduction is not skewed in favor of people who don't own previous content, check the price for each content, remove the % discount for the pack and add it all up and you'll see exactly what you are supposed to pay...
The pack includes a LOT of liveries, which is why it costs you that much compared to just buying the car you're missing.
Now there's a subject I agree on being awful, charging money for liveries, I completely object towards it, I find it ridiculous! But instead of littering every thread on RD about it I have;
Voiced my opinion about this to Sector 3 on their official channels.
Opted to not buy all liveries, vote with the wallet.

At the end of the day I support S3 with my cash because I like the sim, if theres something I don't like I make sure to post it over at their forums.
So the 3 cars I purchased from the pack previously should add up to the discount I recieved from the pack?
Full pack price if I'd bought no content is 999vrp
My price owning 3 of the 4 cars is 723vrp giving a saving of 276vrp, which is less than I paid for the 3 cars, so a person who owns none of the cars in the pack is surely getting a better deal than me, no?

I don't like the price (as someone who owns three cars already), I didn't buy it. The GTR2 pack suffered from the same problem.

Actually Kjell, the packs do favour those who don't own any of the content. For those guys it's good value. However, the more cars and liveries you own, the poorer value it becomes.

Charging for liveries has to stop. I'm in complete agreement there. Liveries are too heavily weighted in the pack pricing which creates the situation Bez raised.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing