Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Okay, so I will be on server 2 today, so if you are on server 1 you will need to vote it to quali when the time comes please. Stick to the schedule please so no one gets left out by accident :thumbsup:

Have fun, I know I will!

Had to quit R1, having a bad lockup with this game lately for some reason. Did a fresh install today, updated nvidia drivers, still get this strange lockup.
The game suddenly goes to desktop for about 5/10secs, then goes back to game, but my car is already off by then, any ideas?? :O_o:
Had to quit race in case I wrecked another driver :(

Left and left?!? I smashed my keyboard because i got run of in corner 1, hat to restart to make it work again, and now I can't join, that is wacked....
I was looking forward to this race and its all over within the first 20 seconds and today's racing is over, I am so angry by myself right now for loosing my temper. But I still think its strange I can't rejoin for race 2 :(

Was enjoying my race in the mid pack until I lost FFB again. Lost all feedback and had to reboot PC. Tried rejoining for race 2 but it said closed server. Nevermind. It was good while it lasted.
The loss of FFB and wheel going crazy only happens to me in GSCE. Weird. Fine in all other race sims. This could cast a shadow on the league entry for me.:(:cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline