Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

12 for the race and I guess it would have been more if the problem with the patch had been know. I had the patch and it did work well.

A very tough track for me, made tougher in the race with a very recurring lag for everyone from me that I was seeing as a screen lock for a very brief moment. This messed up some of the close action between cars and my ability to stay on track. My machine is getting old, that might be the problem.

Thanks to all for joining the event.

What an awsome event first race started 3rd manged to get up to second but with 2 errors fell down to 5th managed to get passed @EireGreen™ with few laps to go to take 3rd but he kept me under pressure for the last few laps

2nd races started 9th I think had a good battle with @Guus in the end couldn't keep up with him then having more battles with @EireGreen™ and @Slalom823 with at the end of race top 7 separated but 2.7 seconds that's what I call close racing

Another reason why we should have a championship in theses cars

Congrats to all who participated can't wait for next race sadly I can't make it next Thursday as I'm at the British Grand Prix :)

Good turn out tonight, it was great! The only issue to me was that some were a bit reckless when rejoining the track. Either way, thanks for the race Dennis, I'll be back I guarantee it :) The battle in race 2 looked incredible, shame I wasn't part of it :(

Sorry about the first race mate me rejoining leaded you to spin so I apologise :(

My second ever race with Marcas (first one was "the first one" here) and what to say? It is a pleasure to drive such a great cars in such a community. Thanks all involved, thanks for fair and fast races and I hope, Dennis will not be angry if I say, RRRE has free weekend for all cars and tracks and if you like FWD cars, visit RD WTCC server tomorow evening and try them.

Dennis, you can erase last sentence if you like :unsure:

Sorry about the first race mate me rejoining leaded you to spin so I apologise :(

nah don't worry about it mate, you rejoined early enough for me to see you but the car goes light going over and down the hill so reacting to it was difficult. It was just unlucky, if we were professionals then both of us should have seen it coming but we're not so just a racing incident :D. I wasn't singling out any person or example in particular but I just thought something should be said :)

nah don't worry about it mate, you rejoined early enough for me to see you but the car goes light going over and down the hill so reacting to it was difficult. It was just unlucky, if we were professionals then both of us should have seen it coming but we're not so just a racing incident :D. I wasn't singling out any person or example in particular but I just thought something should be said :)

I know mate just felt a bit guilty that's all :)

I know mate just felt a bit guilty that's all :)

No need too :) but I know what you mean, I feel guilty about things like that all the time haha. To be honest, I had a brief look at the replays and i was more responsible for it than I first thought, with hindsight, I could have reacted sooner. At the end of the day though, it's just a game...and I'm sure I'll make a mistake that costs you or someone else sooner or later ;) Enjoy silverstone! :D

No need too :) but I know what you mean, I feel guilty about things like that all the time haha. To be honest, I had a brief look at the replays and i was more responsible for it than I first thought, with hindsight, I could have reacted sooner. At the end of the day though, it's just a game...and I'm sure I'll make a mistake that costs you or someone else sooner or later ;) Enjoy silverstone! :D

I'm sure you will haha thanks mate I will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 338 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years