Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanks Dennis for the race :)

I just could not settle into a rhythm in either race, that track is incredibly difficult. Put it this way, I was way more comfortable and consistent in Formula Classic round Bathurst on Tues than the Marcas round Londrina! I think the pace was there..well relative pace (Craig and Julian, you were both immensely quick :) ) I dunno, Londrina just isn't one of my favourites and no matter how hard I tried, I just could not go quick through T1 and I'm fairly sure this isn't the quickest way round :D
rwxB4DLYfNlZwVbBOEOWOFbBv9Plj8YabezR_ju2NIg

Thanks everyone, chances are I'll see you out on track next week :)

thanks dennis for setting this up was a great race (where we racing next week?)

was very happy with the car setup was able to stay pretty much within the 1:16's
surprised I managed to get pole on superpole normally I tend to struggle with my one lap pace
first race got a good start managed to keep the lead but Julian was always with 2/3 seconds of me so one mistake and it would of been bye bye lead so glad I managed to win that one
2nd race starting at the back made a good start managed to jump Julian at the start otherwise he would of won in my opinion managed to get to the front but yet again Julian was always behind me and even closer then race one but sadly he ran wide coming on to the start line and hit a wall pretty hard from what I saw and end his race shame coz it would of been a great battle between us
looking forward to the next event getting more practice before the virtual touring car championship that's starts in September :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%